For anyone that has anything left for mario....

He family, so you can be mad as **** at him without the hate. Recruiting kids like this is why Satan hired him. He has right to earn a living and make as much as possible. Granted it is nicer when our coaches leave for NFL, but that is only for the better ones. Al can be mad at him for it more so than us, but then again Al was trying to leave a couple weeks ago. That is what coaching is like. You don't know the future. Maybe he learns some of Saban's secrets and returns here one day and we benefit from it. He a little to greasy for my taste, but I'm just saying.

Advertisement
Golden is the worst coach ever but yet Mario is somehow wrong for leaving to take a job with the premier program in the country?

402.jpg

He family, so you can be mad as **** at him without the hate. Recruiting kids like this is why Satan hired him. He has right to earn a living and make as much as possible. Granted it is nicer when our coaches leave for NFL, but that is only for the better ones. Al can be mad at him for it more so than us, but then again Al was trying to leave a couple weeks ago. That is what coaching is like. You don't know the future. Maybe he learns some of Saban's secrets and returns here one day and we benefit from it. He a little to greasy for my taste, but I'm just saying.

LULZ at that rat fck being family. Fredo was family to Michael too.

Advertisement
I can understand people being upset at him for leaving to Alabama after being here for such a short period, but there's nothing wrong with this. It is his job to recruit.

True.

But do we like Ohio State because it was their job to beat us?

Advertisement
If you ever see Mario in Miami your duty is to call him names. May he never show his face in this town.

Golden is the worst coach ever but yet Mario is somehow wrong for leaving to take a job with the premier program in the country?

402.jpg

Did that f.aagot know who the HC was when he took the job here?

I can't say definitively why he left, it is somewhat shady to take a new job and then dip out a week or two later but if Google comes calling and I just got hired at Best Buy, I am taking that call. I think we all have been hoodwinked a bit by the Golden tongue although I am still a supporter. Here is to hoping the U becomes that place that every one wants to be once again.

I live in Tuscaloosa and Cristobal's kids and mine go to the same preschool; his wife is cool, not like the other elitist football wives. I make sure to let them know that it is all about the U and to be honest I think the wife might be a bit home sick.

With all that said he needs to leave our recruits the **** alone lol.

Last edited:
I will tell you that it is absolutely false that he went because of more money. Miami was willing to match. He went because he wanted to learn from Saban, further his coaching skills, in hopes of one day landing a bigger gig like being the head coach here.

Advertisement
i have a job to do as well, but i'll never fu_ck over my friends and family to do it...specially when things looked tough they were the ones that picked me up

Advertisement
Back