For anyone that has anything left for mario....

BiltmoreCANE

Freshman
Here is the UM part of BJ's Sunday buzz.

### Mario Cristobal, who angered a bunch of people at UM when he bolted after less than two months on Al Golden's staff to take a job with Alabama, continues to spend time and energy trying to flip UM oral commitments. The latest: Chad Thomas, UM's highest-rated prospect. Thomas, rated the nation's No. 1 defensive end, said he's mulling whether to visit Alabama and also has been considering a visit to FSU. But he remains orally commited to Miami..

Three-star defensive tackle Lamont Galliard, a Georgia oral commitment, reportedly will visit Miami.... Three-star Tampa-based receiver/cornerback Deiondre Porter decommitted from USF and is considering UM, Rutgers, Georgia, UF and UCF. He's scheduled to visit UM on Jan. 31... Running back Kameron McKnight, a 6-2, 220-pound three-star prospect from Jackson, La., told rivals.com he's considering a UM offer. UM has been looking for a big back in this class, to complement the smaller, quicker four-star prospect, Joseph Yearby.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
I can understand people being upset at him for leaving to Alabama after being here for such a short period, but there's nothing wrong with this. It is his job to recruit.

You get the sense they'd be happy if Thomas did flip. Dirty ********. I can't be mad at Mario though, he is just doing his job. Howeva, that job should be with Miami, unfaithful sheit.

Advertisement
I can understand people being upset at him for leaving to Alabama after being here for such a short period, but there's nothing wrong with this. It is his job to recruit.

Understood, doesn't mean have to like it. Being a realist in most instances money is the motivating factor, and for that money along with it goes many things, in this case he is a servant of Alabama, but is being paid well with a job to do, the job of recruiting in SOFL.

That's right. That's why he was hired and if I were in his position I would probably take the bigger Alabama paycheck. He's got a family.

It's not the first time it's happened. We had a big controversy in the 1970's when a former All-American QB for the U, Fran Curci, left as head coach to take the Kentucky job. He was accused of trynig to steal recruits away that he had been recruiting for UM. It's a business.

No one said it's not his job and he shouldn't do it. It was expected he would recruit against us, that's why he is been labeled a traitor. I for one hope that Karma bites him in the *** and he fails miserably.

That's right. That's why he was hired and if I were in his position I would probably take the bigger Alabama paycheck. He's got a family.

It's not the first time it's happened. We had a big controversy in the 1970's when a former All-American QB for the U, Fran Curci, left as head coach to take the Kentucky job. He was accused of trynig to steal recruits away that he had been recruiting for UM. It's a business.

I remember seeing Curci play, also followed his career, I definitely understand the difference of job, family and obligations as you can tell by my age. Again don't have to like it, just like I didn't like Curci at UK.

Advertisement

can't get mad at Judas for being Judas…..

actually you can!

And it is our job as fans to hate on anyone who is against UM in any way. We all have jobs to do. :)

Advertisement
Pete your my boy but I gotta say **** Mario. He looked me str8 in the face and said he was on a mission to bring UM back and this is his home and how thankful he was to be back only to take off to Bama 5 days later

Advertisement
Mario probably feels the same way w/ our administration for not giving him a shot. Bammer a better stepping stone job than here.

Mario probably feels the same way w/ our administration for not giving him a shot. Bammer a better stepping stone job than here.

He didn't feel bad enough to collect 2 months worth of paychecks for absolutely nothing. Opportunist is what he is. Can't say I blame him, but hate him just the same for it.

Mario is not very popular in Coral Gables these days after lying to Golden; there's a reason Mark Rosenberg the President of FIU allowed him to be fired by Pete Garcia and Rosenberg has the last say. Mario's resume is getting weaker by the day and now he's trying to get his name associated with Saban's to save his otherwise dying career.

Advertisement
Back