For anyone that has anything left for mario....

Mario has a wife and two kids and his first loyalty is to them. **** the rest IMO. Sucks that he is down here messing with our guys but this is the game and its either smoke or get smoked.

Advertisement
He coaches for Alabama, **** him!
When he returns to coach Miami, I'll be the first to kiss his ***.

You don't leave Miami the way he did.

Guy is in the upper echelon of all time fa-gots.

I hope Beanerdict Arnold's next job is as an AIDS receptacle, so he can try hard to do that one to the best of his ability just like he's trying at Bama. Fck that sleazy slimy speck of c0ckroach ****.

I hope he chokes to death on an undercooked plantain. I'd like to smash his skull with that little hammer they use to smash tostones until his traitorous brain oozes out just like they did that monkey on the original Faces of Death movie.

Other than that, I wish him nothing but the best. What's that f.aagoty hackneyed saying I see on here all the time? Once a Cane always a Cane!

Advertisement
Mario has a wife and two kids and his first loyalty is to them. **** the rest IMO. Sucks that he is down here messing with our guys but this is the game and its either smoke or get smoked.

He could have taken care of his crappy family on the $500K that UM was paying him. Fck him to **** with Satan's burning weener.

Other than that, Once a Cane Always a Cane!! Go Mario!

He only doing his job and we are butthurt that he left his alma mater to the current dynasty. If anything it enhanced his career

Cristofa**ot: "So Chad, I heard you like sacks. So do I! Look how many my unit gave up against Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl."

Advertisement
He only doing his job and we are butthurt that he left his alma mater to the current dynasty. If anything it enhanced his career
While being at bama enhances ur career, the performance of his OL isn't helping. Ou trashed cristobals Line.

I can understand people being upset at him for leaving to Alabama after being here for such a short period, but there's nothing wrong with this. It is his job to recruit.

I think you should interview Mario Pete.......in the spirit of fairness and all.

33.png

Advertisement

LOL Bama's OL was complete dog**** this year, if he has another year of results like that Saban will send his *** packing

You get the sense they'd be happy if Thomas did flip. Dirty ********. I can't be mad at Mario though, he is just doing his job. Howeva, that job should be with Miami, unfaithful sheit.

Most of the papers have writers that graduated from uf and they find it hard to not root for the gaytors and hide their bias in their articles

All about money for mario... He don't give a **** about home city and all that bs. So, **** him and that is all i can say

Advertisement
I hope Beanerdict Arnold's next job is as an AIDS receptacle, so he can try hard to do that one to the best of his ability just like he's trying at Bama. Fck that sleazy slimy speck of c0ckroach ****.

I hope he chokes to death on an undercooked plantain. I'd like to smash his skull with that little hammer they use to smash tostones until his traitorous brain oozes out just like they did that monkey on the original Faces of Death movie.

Other than that, I wish him nothing but the best. What's that f.aagoty hackneyed saying I see on here all the time? Once a Cane always a Cane!

Man oh man I wish you were still on canestime so that you could read ya boy random walk's version of the mario debacle. smh

Man oh man I wish you were still on canestime so that you could read ya boy random walk's version of the mario debacle. smh

Well? Summary please.

Advertisement
Back