Follow-up to a story I mentioned in my long post

Advertisement
Hes been a jack *** for years with this type of thing. Hes on this board...and if i was a aparent i woulda had to check him in person.

Dude is already named kids that are rs freshman in the programs as Jags and guys currently playing. He legitimately could of just done it without the name ....i mean he sh*tted on the Butler kid for no reason ..which is how i know he is on here lol
@Hoyacane1620
He fails to realize kids may have reached their potential with competent leadership.

Last edited:
The fact that
More to come unless the change happens ( it will). I mentioned it a couple months ago that this time was different. This story is the tip of the iceberg of what’s been going on in the athletic department. Painful to say at the very least. But understand as well that the pain was unfortunately necessary for change. I didn’t read the complete article. However, any defense of BJ as him wanting this and Manny overruling him is not correct (I assume that’s in there or insinuated as I’ve heard it too many times). Complete clown show.
Here is one component that gives me a little confidence that Julio Frenk is on the right track….

By enlisting the top guy from UHealth… the former Deliotte cpa

I’ve always subscribed to the phrase “follow the money”

And if the leader of the university’s #1 profit center in UHealth, makes a recommendation that Julio Frenk is advocating for, it should make it less likely the BOT can ***** it up

Dan Lambert has now gone on record:

Dan Lambert somehow channeled his inner Jack Lambert in this piece.
SAVAGE!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-073721_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-073721_Gallery.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
More to come unless the change happens ( it will). I mentioned it a couple months ago that this time was different. This story is the tip of the iceberg of what’s been going on in the athletic department. Painful to say at the very least. But understand as well that the pain was unfortunately necessary for change. I didn’t read the complete article. However, any defense of BJ as him wanting this and Manny overruling him is not correct (I assume that’s in there or insinuated as I’ve heard it too many times). Complete clown show.
Let’s hear some stories!!

Crazy money to set up the best NIL structure in the country to attract the best recruits in the nation.

I also would have asked for money for a new head coach and top notch coaching staff, but Blake was tied to manny so no chance that was happening.

How he didn’t take the highsmith offer is nothing more than a lack of confidence In how he was doing his job. I would have put him on notice right there if I was the BOT. Atleast he is gone and manny has to be close behind.
A professional level scouting department. Oh wait…

Advertisement
I was about to say something about Fake Blames… but nah u got this thing covered bro. Keep up the good work

Appreciated. I've criticized Beta Blake for years and it's definitely easier now to talk about things since more people are able to see what a massive problem he was.

I don't "love" making these posts and ripping my own alma mater, but what are the alternatives?

“If my life depended on telling you what went through Blake’s head any time I ever talked to him, I would probably be a dead man,” Lambert said. “I have no idea. Was Blake initially receptive to it? He was more of a politician about it.”

Interesting to say the least.

What he is saying is that Beta Blake would (falsely) make everyone think he was listening to you, he would promise improvement to everyone, he would never lock in on specifics, and he had that "plastered-on" smile 24-7.

Now, THIS is a correct time to use the word "disingenuous".

Advertisement
He changed his tune in a big way on this, some weeks ago we were broke still according to him and other national writers.

We have to take into account how the 8-year repeated lie (Miami is broke) has now been generally accepted as fact by the national media. Look at how many sportswriters respond as if Miami is incapable of paying a buyout...

Firing the *** wipe was 4 years too late! But at least he's gone...riddance to the SOB!

It was obvious the guy had no vision, and was incapable of thinking outside the box. If not for Richt's vision, we have no IPF right now.

Can I just say something simple? I can't write a half-million-dollar check, but even I knew that Beta Blake had no vision THE FIRST TIME I MET HIM.

I truly hope that UM fans, and all the CIS posters, get a chance to meet the next AD in person early in his tenure, because there is no good substitute for using your own impressions and judgments. It sucks to see CIS battles between "insiders" and "random fans living in California or someplace far from the 305" when we all simply love the Hurricanes.

Beta Blake was a weasel all along. Not enough of us had the chance to figure that out before 8 years of damage was done. And a significant chunk of our more well-heeled fans were lulled into looking the other way by Blake's sphincter-kissing.

Advertisement
"Money is no object."

Motherfvcker could have said "on-campus stadium" just to see who flinched.

But he bleats out "locker rooms and a couple of measly analysts."

BETA BLAKE.
Aside from filling in Lake Osceola or just using Hecht and Stanford as support towers for a mega stadium in the sky...at this point where would you put the on campus stadium?

We have to take into account how the 8-year repeated lie (Miami is broke) has now been generally accepted as fact by the national media. Look at how many sportswriters respond as if Miami is incapable of paying a buyout...
Exactly, this is why what Herbstreit and College Gameday did on live national tv was GREAT.

I don’t know if anything happens without that type of public backlash.

I do believe there are some programs where the HC is larger than the AD ( bama ,Clem, Ohst) but Manny was running a fake show with a lot of smoke only to set our program back further than ever. This some political BS guess he learned that from pops. Fv#@ing fsu grad. Mutiny time

Advertisement
Back