Dan Enos qb coach/oc Arkansas 2015-2017
Enos QB at Arkansas in 2015
Branden Allen 65.9% 3440 30 tds 8 ints

Enos QB at Arkansas in 2016
Austin Allen 61.0% 3430 25 tds 15 ints

Qb rotation, Austin Allen and injury issues I believe

2018 qb coach / assistant head coach at bama
Tua 69.0% 3966 43 tds 6 ints

Please don’t associate anything Tua did with Enos. He’s been at Bama for 10 months and didn’t call a single play. Tua’s stats/production should be attributed to Tua and whatever higher power gifted him with his ability. That’s it.

07AE6C97-BCF6-4079-B7C4-B38089EC4CEF.png
Dan Enos qb coach/oc Arkansas 2015-2017
Enos QB at Arkansas in 2015
Branden Allen 65.9% 3440 30 tds 8 ints

Enos QB at Arkansas in 2016
Austin Allen 61.0% 3430 25 tds 15 ints

Qb rotation, Austin Allen and injury issues I believe

2018 qb coach / assistant head coach at bama
Tua 69.0% 3966 43 tds 6 ints

Advertisement
Godfrey isn’t a Miami guy but he has connections in the CFB world.

That edit guy has the IQ of a pencil sharpener. The manual kind. Guy couldn’t find his **** with 2 hands and a map...completely useless and knows literally nothing.

Well... I mean... if you're holding the map....

Manny pretty savvy in a way waiting for the Monday night game. Strange availabilities development after scores like that. If ENOS comes (and Hurts as well) and it seems far from a longshot now, could work out and be one of the best decisions in a long time.

Advertisement
Lemme go back in time 12 hours and confer with Tee Martin about this. By tomorrow morning I expect Jim Bob Cooter to be the "expected" hire.

Advertisement
The only reason why we didnt hear OSUs oc is because one left and the other is the HC. What a surprise Hurts is interested and Enos is "comin", Bubba comin so Tee "comin". Only reason why the Buffalo oc isn't up here is because Google doesn't even know who that bum is

Please don’t associate anything Tua did with Enos. He’s been at Bama for 10 months and didn’t call a single play. Tua’s stats/production should be attributed to Tua and whatever higher power gifted him with his ability. That’s it.
Lol what? Of course coaching has helped mold Tua

Advertisement
FWIW, Tua's stats against any sort of decent defenses this year were pretty awful.

One logical perspective is:
Fedora was sorta a B+ hire; wasn't all that interested (looking for HC) so Applewhite was next up. Maybe B+ or A- but was a little too demanding in the contractual negotiations, which were underway as Stefan's sources surely relayed. And that sexual liaison thing tainted that hire a bit.

So expecting one or more candidates to possibly surface from the title game, or even the NFL wildcard weekend, allowed Diaz and team to not give in so easily to Applewhite's demands. And maybe Fedora started to say well, uhh, maybe I Am interested after all.

And all of a sudden a Scott or an Enos (with Hurts in tow) becomes a possibility. So tell Applewhite uhhh nope we don't give in to your demands, as you feel out the new options. And I think one of those new options (or maybe old option Fedora) could very well be the announcement we hear.

I might say Bravo!

Advertisement
Back