Folks talking about Dan Enos as OC now

Advertisement
Watch this. People freaked out over Tee Martin earlier today. Like 16 year old girl on her period type meltdown. Page after page of what a disaster it’d be.

And watch what happens here. This will be lauded cause he coached one season at Bama and was/is gonna be the OC there by default cause BOTH guys ahead of him left. This site will act like this is the good hire when a guy like Tee Martin has the FAR superior resume and is lightyears better as a recruiter.

Just watch.

Advertisement
I legit Laughed out Loud man. but yeah, I only took it serious because godfrey tweeted about it

Hahaha he’s a big canes fan so it’s all good but he’s just as clueless as everyone else, trust me. Zero “inside” connections, he just talks to fans like the rest of us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The hire just wouldn't make sense Diaz wants to spread and that guy is all power run which is exactly the opposite of what this team can do haha

Advertisement
Watch this. People freaked out over Tee Martin earlier today. Like 16 year old girl on her period type meltdown. Page after page of what a disaster it’d be.

And watch what happens here. This will be lauded cause he coached one season at Bama and was/is gonna be the OC there by default cause BOTH guys ahead of him left. This site will act like this is the good hire when a guy like Tee Martin has the FAR superior resume and is lightyears better as a recruiter.

Just watch.
Yup. His only big OC job was Arkansas running the 21/22 set I-Pro from the 80’s that got Beliema fired.

Dan Enos qb coach/oc Arkansas 2015-2017
Enos QB at Arkansas in 2015
Branden Allen 65.9% 3440 30 tds 8 ints

Enos QB at Arkansas in 2016
Austin Allen 61.0% 3430 25 tds 15 ints

Qb rotation, Austin Allen and injury issues I believe

2018 qb coach / assistant head coach at bama
Tua 69.0% 3966 43 tds 6 ints

Does anybody know what he ran when he was the HC at Central Michigan?

Advertisement
Back