Flowers

Advertisement
Can you think any of our other first rounders that were worse? The guy literally couldn't cover anyone in the NFL. He was a massive liability so they tried to move him to safety and that didn't work out either.

Yep. Jim Dooley. Top 1o pick didn't do chit. Jerome McDougal. Jake touched or wtf ever his name was. Greg Mark.

Yep. Jim Dooley. Top 1o pick didn't do chit. Jerome McDougal. Jake touched or wtf ever his name was. Greg Mark.

I never watched Dooley, but I looked him up and the guy had a long NFL Career with quite a few yards. That is a lot better then drafting a DB who was a liability in coverage. McDougle had a ton of injuries and was not terrible when he was not injured. Greg Mark was a 3rd round pick and also got injured. The reason why Flowers and Rumph are so high on the bust ranking is because both of them have actually made their teams lose games numerous times.

Good question. Rumph and Flowers were overrated by NFL scouts.

Based on expectations McKinney was a bigger bust. I remember how he abused Dwight Freeney in 2001. He may have played and made some money, but he could have been a HOF player.

Making a pro bowl and plying the league a long time makes you a bust? smh.

I never watched Dooley, but I looked him up and the guy had a long NFL Career with quite a few yards. That is a lot better then drafting a DB who was a liability in coverage. McDougle had a ton of injuries and was not terrible when he was not injured. Greg Mark was a 3rd round pick and also got injured. The reason why Flowers and Rumph are so high on the bust ranking is because both of them have actually made their teams lose games numerous times.

Not mark meant bill Hawkins.

Advertisement
Making a pro bowl and plying the league a long time makes you a bust? smh.

Jon Ogden (4th overall pick) played 12 seasons: 11 Pro Bowls, 4x 1st team All-Pro, 5x 2nd team All-Pro, NFL 2000s All-Decade team.

McKinnie (7th overall) had the talent to have a similar career.

So, yes, I consider him a bust.

Jon Ogden (4th overall pick) played 12 seasons: 11 Pro Bowls, 4x 1st team All-Pro, 5x 2nd team All-Pro, NFL 2000s All-Decade team.

McKinnie (7th overall) had the talent to have a similar career.

So, yes, I consider him a bust.

He's not a bust. He just didn't play up to you're expectations. Whatever. Could careless what Ogden did. Two different people obviously. Who cares if they were the same size.

Advertisement
He's not a bust. He just didn't play up to you're expectations. Whatever. Could careless what Ogden did. Two different people obviously. Who cares if they were the same size.

Some people settle for less than the best.

This is y I don’t pay attention to the NFL combine. Both Dorsett and Flowers got bumped in to the 1st b/c of combine showings.

I think Dorsett still have an opportunity to get it together b/c of the situation he’s been put in. Had a TD last week. Duke is not being used properly, and the G-men are an internal mess w and Flowers’ career is most likely done if he can’t get it together

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is y I don’t pay attention to the NFL combine. Both Dorsett and Flowers got bumped in to the 1st b/c of combine showings.

I think Dorsett still have an opportunity to get it together b/c of the situation he’s been put in. Had a TD last week. Duke is not being used properly, and the G-men are an internal mess w and Flowers’ career is most likely done if he can’t get it together

Flowers plays, which means he should have a spot on rosters as long as he wants.

I'm on a site where people are saying duke Johnson hasn't pan ed out for the Cleveland browns......and that Bryant Mckinnie is/was a bust. What a time to be alive. The quality of poster has really hit the bottom of the barrel.

On Flowers the rest of their ol has always been garbage as well. Their guards suck. Flowers looked ok tonight. They harp on flowers because he was a high pick. A change of scenery and I think he does ok at RT elsewhere. It's hard to be a beast of a blocker for a statue back there in Eli Manning. He's a sack waiting to happen. The giants talent is overstated. They suck lol

Advertisement
Back