Flowers

I'm on a site where people are saying duke Johnson hasn't pan ed out for the Cleveland browns......and that Bryant Mckinnie is/was a bust. What a time to be alive. The quality of poster has really hit the bottom of the barrel.

On Flowers the rest of their ol has always been garbage as well. Their guards suck. Flowers looked ok tonight. They harp on flowers because he was a high pick. A change of scenery and I think he does ok at RT elsewhere. It's hard to be a beast of a blocker for a statue back there in Eli Manning. He's a sack waiting to happen. The giants talent is overstated. They suck lol
They paid all that money for the left tackle solder who was at New England last year and he sucks too.

Advertisement
They paid all that money for the left tackle solder who was at New England last year and he sucks too.
They all Willsuck. You have the one qb in the league brad kayaa is faster than. And for all this stacked skill position talent the giants supposedly have no one is never open but odell Beckham., and their secondary has a bunch of Robert knowles on it. I'm a dolphin fan..both of those teams tonight some bums lol. Cowboys and giants

I watched Flowers intensely today and he did his job. Their whole OL suck, and so does Eli. It’s becoming a storyline that’s not necessarily true. Eli stinks. Flowers was not the problem, today, at least.

Shhh. Don't say that around here the way people talk.

Dorsett a bust - although he might pick it up in NE.
Flowers sucks
Hurns is just a journey man
Duke is just a scat back nothing special
Perryman and Burns are average players at best.

everyone else is struggling to find a footing.

I'm sure people will blame Golden for their short coming like y'all always do but maybe they aren't as good as people think? Richt has been here 3 years and I only see one 1st round player (Willis).

Woah there man.
I agree that Flowers is a bust and that Dorsett needs to pick it up at NE (which I think he will).
But I disagree on the rest completely:
- Duke is one of the highest paid backs in the game right now. Like top 6 or something and he's doing pretty **** good.
- Perryman has started almost all of the games he's been healthy for and has done decent any time he was in a game.
- Burns has started almost all of the games he's been in the NFL (including his rookie season) and graded as a top 45 CB last season.
- Hurns hasn't done much lately, but he did have a 1000 yard season a couple of seasons ago.
I'd hardly call Duke, Perryman, or Burns busts, with Hurns being a matter of opinion.

Advertisement
Shhh. Don't say that around here the way people talk.

Dorsett a bust - although he might pick it up in NE.
Flowers sucks
Hurns is just a journey man
Duke is just a scat back nothing special
Perryman and Burns are average players at best.

everyone else is struggling to find a footing.

I'm sure people will blame Golden for their short coming like y'all always do but maybe they aren't as good as people think? Richt has been here 3 years and I only see one 1st round player (Willis).
Lmao how is Dorsett a bust?? He's caught 12 passes on 14 targets this year already. Only 2 games in but he's the leader in receptions on the Patriots so far.

Thank u. The pile on Flowers has been unreal by the media, in particular Colinsworth. I don’t follow the G-men, so last night gave me the opportunity to really pay attention to him to see what everyone was talking about. I didn’t see it. Not sure if it was just b/c of one game I saw, but even when he made good blocks on the right read and Eli got sacked, they blamed him, when it was either the RG or C who missed the assignment.

Woah there man.
I agree that Flowers is a bust and that Dorsett needs to pick it up at NE (which I think he will).
But I disagree on the rest completely:
- Duke is one of the highest paid backs in the game right now. Like top 6 or something and he's doing pretty **** good.
- Perryman has started almost all of the games he's been healthy for and has done decent any time he was in a game.
- Burns has started almost all of the games he's been in the NFL (including his rookie season) and graded as a top 45 CB last season.
- Hurns hasn't done much lately, but he did have a 1000 yard season a couple of seasons ago.
I'd hardly call Duke, Perryman, or Burns busts, with Hurns being a matter of opinion.

Hurns was an UFA. He has already far exceeded reasonable expectations. That's not a matter of opinion.

Advertisement
Thank u. The pile on Flowers has been unreal by the media, in particular Colinsworth. I don’t follow the G-men, so last night gave me the opportunity to really pay attention to him to see what everyone was talking about. I didn’t see it. Not sure if it was just b/c of one game I saw, but even when he made good blocks on the right read and Eli got sacked, they blamed him, when it was either the RG or C who missed the assignment.

Thats why i said their guards suck as well. There were plays the de knifed inside Flowers wash down and the guard did nothing...and he got blamed for pressure or the sack. He wasnt a beast..but he wasnt bad last night and went against pretty good ends.

Advertisement

I think last night may have been his first night at right tackle. He didn't look over matched. I've seen him some last year at left tackle and he had his "challenges".

The Giants line has recently been completely reshuffled. It showed last night. The Cowboys out schemed them and had them totally confused with their stunts and blitzes. Too many people coming in untouched.

i follow them and Flowers is trash trust me hes real bad, i dont know how Saquon gets yards with them blocking. If he had a OL he would be the best RB in the NFL this year thats how good he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back