Flowers

They are getting NFL coaching it has nothing to do with coaching as of right now, those guys would of been that same player every where else. I know people on here are insane thinking we put the same caliber of player in the league. Duke speed caught up to him in the NFL thats why guys like Freeman are flourishing SPEED SPEED SPEED and burst

You guys do realize that Duke has gone for 965, 1003, 1058 yard from scrimmage his first 3 years and just signed a 3yr 15m extension (11th highest paid RB in the NFL).

Advertisement
tripping and holding first two offensive plays

Thats what it was. I was a little drunk while watching the game and watched a bunch of other games since then. So my memory was a little cloudy. I couldn't remember if it was the first or second drive. Thanks.

You guys do realize that Duke has gone for 965, 1003, 1058 yard from scrimmage his first 3 years and just signed a 3yr 15m extension (11th highest paid RB in the NFL).
Hes awesome Duke I just think DF is worth more he does a whole lot more and is more dynamic, it could be the whole Cleveland thing but we will know later in there careers.

Gmen fan and I've always said he ain't a tackle. Not his fault he was told to come out and would be drafted. Gmen did some dumb **** but should have moved him to guard immediately.

I mean good for him that he got drafted, but he is not going to get signed by another team after his contract expires except MAYBE as a practice squad guy. He would have sucked at guard too. The guy just can't block.

I mean good for him that he got drafted, but he is not going to get signed by another team after his contract expires except MAYBE as a practice squad guy. He would have sucked at guard too. The guy just can't block.
Probably but he didn't have the feet for tackle, that was glaring here too. Long snapper maybe???

Advertisement
Thats what it was. I was a little drunk while watching the game and watched a bunch of other games since then. So my memory was a little cloudy. I couldn't remember if it was the first or second drive. Thanks.

First two offensive plays right out of the box, he might be better if they moved him inside as a guard, he really is not good and the fans are beating up on him mercilessly.

Hes awesome Duke I just think DF is worth more he does a whole lot more and is more dynamic, it could be the whole Cleveland thing but we will know later in there careers.

I was commenting on you saying speed caught up to Duke as you were implying he isn't doing well. Another poster said he was a scat back.

Duke has done well in the NFL and was rewarded with a nice contract.

First two offensive plays right out of the box, he might be better if they moved him inside as a guard, he really is not good and the fans are beating up on him mercilessly.

He would be better, but I think he would still suck. Believe me. I know lol. All of my boys hate the guy(they aren't U grads so they have no reason to like him). They want him gone ASAP.

I was commenting on you saying speed caught up to Duke as you were implying he isn't doing well. Another poster said he was a scat back.

Duke has done well in the NFL and was rewarded with a nice contract.
I love Duke, he gets a lot of garbage yards, good thing about playing on garbage teams. 3rd and 23 and he gets 12 on a screen type stuff where d sits back. Fluff yards.

Edit, and that isn't to diminish his stats. Team is awful. Would be interesting if they had a real team around him.

Advertisement
He would be better, but I think he would still suck. Believe me. I know lol. All of my boys hate the guy(they aren't U grads so they have no reason to like him). They want him gone ASAP.

He's gone end of this year, team failed to secure a right tackle and they are paying for it now.

Eli is going to be done soon too and we have no backup QB. This QB class looks to be terrible too so Idk wtf we are going to do about that.
They got the building blocks in place though, Odell fuqin Barkley that team is loaded. If the get an OL they r fine, Eli still got a great arm he putting zip on them balls man.

Eli is going to be done soon too and we have no backup QB. This QB class looks to be terrible too so Idk wtf we are going to do about that.

Have to have faith, they will get a qb, I mean which soon to be free agent would not want to throw to OBJ. Enjoy the now, the future will be the future. Gettleman is a smart guy, he will surely pass on Rosier.

Advertisement
They got the building blocks in place though, Odell fuqin Barkley that team is loaded. If the get an OL they r fine, Eli still got a great arm he putting zip on them balls man.
I am with D wins titles, they need an ol and with their play-makers they could be a very good team. The right side of their ol sucks, and not sold on Halapino.

But how many more years does he have? Engram is a beast too. We are loaded at skill positions and have some nasty DBs and DLs. I agree though if we had a good OL we could make adeep run.

Have to have faith, they will get a qb, I mean which soon to be free agent would not want to throw to OBJ. Enjoy the now, the future will be the future. Gettleman is a smart guy, he will surely pass on Rosier.

Bruh. Don't even joke about that. If Rosier got signed by the Giants I would stop watching the NFL.

Advertisement
Engram, if he only had hands. **** Ole Miss must of paid a ton for him

LMFAO. Facts bro. I was screaming at my TV though when we picked him over Njoku. I thought for sure we would grab Njoku. The only reason I could think of is after Flowers they were worried about drafting another Cane early.

But how many more years does he have? Engram is a beast too. We are loaded at skill positions and have some nasty DBs and DLs. I agree though if we had a good OL we could make adeep run.

Personally, I need to observe a little more. Although Flowers has sucked, Ray Ray is playing better than ever, good to see, flowers not so much.

Advertisement
Back