Flowers

Shhh. Don't say that around here the way people talk.

Dorsett a bust - although he might pick it up in NE.
Flowers sucks
Hurns is just a journey man
Duke is just a scat back nothing special
Perryman and Burns are average players at best.

everyone else is struggling to find a footing.

I'm sure people will blame Golden for their short coming like y'all always do but maybe they aren't as good as people think? Richt has been here 3 years and I only see one 1st round player (Willis).
They are getting NFL coaching it has nothing to do with coaching as of right now, those guys would of been that same player every where else. I know people on here are insane thinking we put the same caliber of player in the league. Duke speed caught up to him in the NFL thats why guys like Freeman are flourishing SPEED SPEED SPEED and burst

Advertisement
Not agile and not smart. Not the best combination.

Kind of difficult to look at him now and not wonder how he was ever a first round pick. Can't bend or adjust. Similar with Greg Robinson, who was drafted much higher than Flowers (one year earlier) but has bounced around the league and now is with Cleveland. Robinson looks like a stiff athlete also.

Flowers actually puts in the effort during the offseason and during camp, according to Giants coaches and teammates. That's my second favorite team so I check their forums from time to time. The complaint is basic lack of ability, and frustration that nobody on the roster is a competent replacement.

Giants fans expect Flowers to be dumped after this season.

And lately it certainly is true that this site has hyped draft positioning as indication we underachieved under Golden, without going back to see how those players actually fared in the league.

They are getting NFL coaching it has nothing to do with coaching as of right now, those guys would of been that same player every where else. I know people on here are insane thinking we put the same caliber of player in the league. Duke speed caught up to him in the NFL thats why guys like Freeman are flourishing SPEED SPEED SPEED and burst

That's all I kept hearing.

"They're going to be a beast once they get some real NFL corching."

and only one has gone on to be any good or have any major role on the team (Linder).

As for Duke, I love Duke, but the Browns have been drafting RB after RB so clearly they don't think Duke is that great.

Advertisement
scouting of 1st round offensive linemen isnt the best in the NFL , its very hit and miss someone mentioned greg robinson the auburn tackle, Eric Fischer has struggled a lot too out of central michingan, the bears drafted a first round linemen from wisconsin gabe carimi some years back he was ***** awful. It happens

What? Duke faster than freeman. Freeman ran like a 4.59 and duke was high 4.4 low 4.5. And duke had like 700 yards receiving last year. His problem is the browns don't give him enough touches.

Yeah he’s been a bust but **** so of y’all are clowning hard on our current nfl players .. there are a lot Bama busts

What? Duke faster than freeman. Freeman ran like a 4.59 and duke was high 4.4 low 4.5. And duke had like 700 yards receiving last year. His problem is the browns don't give him enough touches.
Freeman plays faster and has a **** of a burst I dont care about times when I watch them Freeman looks quicker. I dont know if its my blind *** but if anyone else sees the samething then please chime in. I cant even believe that Duke times faster now I got to look.

Advertisement
Just checked the combine and Freeman ran a 4.50 and DJ ran a 4.60 @252cane .....I dont mean to defend this Seminole but this is why I think Duke hasn't panned out that one tenth is huge in the pros.

He is SO BAD.

Wow.

If Flowers was some late round bum or UDFA, he wouldn't have made it out of his second training camp. He's been f'n horrendous.

Jacksonville's DL was just fvckin with him all game. Calais was giving him lil pats on the head like he's a kid.

He is SO BAD.

Wow.

If Flowers was some late round bum or UDFA, he wouldn't have made it out of his second training camp. He's been f'n horrendous.

Jacksonville's DL was just fvckin with him all game. Calais was giving him lil pats on the head like he's a kid.
Eli threw the pick cause of his guy beat him and batted the ball, that was the game

Advertisement
Just checked the combine and Freeman ran a 4.50 and DJ ran a 4.60 @252cane .....I dont mean to defend this Seminole but this is why I think Duke hasn't panned out that one tenth is huge in the pros.

That wasnt official times. Freeman official time was like 4.59 and duke was like a 4.53. And then duke ran high 4.4 at pro day.

Advertisement
Duke tested better than freeman at everything.
It just doesnt look that way when I watch both of them, DF looks more explosive and Im just going by my eyes. Thats pro day though pro days are BS, combine is where is count cause there no bias

It just doesnt look that way when I watch both of them, DF looks more explosive and Im just going by my eyes. Thats pro day though pro days are BS, combine is where is count cause there no bias
Duke tested better than freeman at everything at the combine. Freeman is playing in that zone scheme which is what duke played in at miami. Its one cut and get upfield.

As the Iggles being my NFL team.... Please Giants.... Keep him a few more years. 😂😂😂

Fr, how come he was never tried as a road grading guard? And have a tackle who can help mask his pass blocking, or blocking deficiencies?

Advertisement
Back