Florida State Post Game Plus/Minus

I'll try to be as honest and level headed as I can.

We dominated the first half on offense and defense with players being let loose can the coaches doing a phenomenal job.

We choked the second half away because the coaches lost their balls and coached soft.

I don't know what to think. I went from thinking Golden was the second coming to wanting to genuinely drown him in the course of the game.

To me, this reeks of fear and a fearful coach does not win the big games. I almost feel Golden made it competitive just so he could break my heart by reverting back to what hadn't worked for 3 and a half years.

At the end of the day, we were competitive due in large part to the coaching staff. We lost the game because of the coaching staff. I don't know if that is better than getting smashed like last year. But I do feel that a coach who this year was on the hot seat being ultimately responsible for losing such an important game is grounds to think that he may continue.

I said at the beginning of the year that being competitive (within 7 points) of FSU would have been an improvement to me. But for Golden and company to **** away a win to the fullest extent cancels out how incredibly competitive we were.

I'll try my best to get admin information on Monday.

We choked the second half away because the coaches lost their balls and coached soft.

Please explain i keep hearing this and i didnt see it even looked at the play by play after the game to determine it ... And we didnt do nothing along these lines

The defense got passive and zone oriented again and the offense stopped looking for deep routes even though they threw it just as many times.

Advertisement

We dominated the first half on offense and defense with players being let loose can the coaches doing a phenomenal job.

I don't know what to think. I went from thinking Golden was the second coming to wanting to genuinely drown him in the course of the game.

To me, this reeks of fear and a fearful coach does not win the big games. I almost feel Golden made it competitive just so he could break my heart by reverting back to what hadn't worked for 3 and a half years.

At the end of the day, we were competitive due in large part to the coaching staff. We lost the game because of the coaching staff. I don't know if that is better than getting smashed like last year. But I do feel that a coach who this year was on the hot seat being ultimately responsible for losing such an important game is grounds to think that he may continue.

I said at the beginning of the year that being competitive (within 7 points) of FSU would have been an improvement to me. But for Golden and company to **** away a win to the fullest extent cancels out how incredibly competitive we were.

Please explain i keep hearing this and i didnt see it even looked at the play by play after the game to determine it ... And we didnt do nothing along these lines

The defense got passive and zone oriented again and the offense stopped looking for deep routes even though they threw it just as many times.

I seen a few deep balls kayaa under threw or overthrew and all we did is blitz only differwnce in 2nd half winston wasbt overthrowing guys he hit them

So golden is to blam for the lose and the coaches.. I get it... So the guy that goes for it on the 50 on 4th and 1 or so is soft... Ubderstood makes complete sense

Advertisement
So golden is to blam for the lose and the coaches.. I get it... So the guy that goes for it on the 50 on 4th and 1 or so is soft... Ubderstood makes complete sense

That one play doesn't excuse an entire half of softness and I'm pretty sure the play you are referencing happened in the first half when we were aggressive and had them on their heels.

I seen a few deep balls kayaa under threw or overthrew and all we did is blitz only differwnce in 2nd half winston wasbt overthrowing guys he hit them

In the first half we had a deep route on every play, not every now and then. We most certainly did no blitz all the time and even when we did we were still in 15 yard cushion zones.

And dude, if you want people to take you more seriously you have to fix the grammar. It is dreadful.

That one play doesn't excuse an entire half of softness and I'm pretty sure the play you are referencing happened in the first half when we were aggressive and had them on their heels.

So explain exactly what you saw we did .... We played not to lose is that what your saying please watch the replay.. Do you think the biggee problem might of been the points we left on the field in the first half overthrows by kayaa good throws by kayaa that were dropped has maybe a bigger outcome on the game? I know going into half time it felt lije we were up more than 13.....

In the first half we had a deep route on every play, not every now and then. We most certainly did no blitz all the time and even when we did we were still in 15 yard cushion zones.

And dude, if you want people to take you more seriously you have to fix the grammar. It is dreadful.

Im typing fast on my ipad you get the meaning this isnt english class lol

Advertisement

So explain exactly what you saw we did .... We played not to lose is that what your saying please watch the replay.. Do you think the biggee problem might of been the points we left on the field in the first half overthrows by kayaa good throws by kayaa that were dropped has maybe a bigger outcome on the game? I know going into half time it felt lije we were up more than 13.....

I'm drunk as fvck and you are a mess to even me. Get some sleep kid.

Give it a go again tomorrow.

Qb
Rb
Wr
Oline
Dline
Secondary

Depth will be better at every position

Wow, OK I'll give you the obvious one then, wrong, wrong, wrong, maybe, wrong.

Nice effort though.

You dont think we will have more depth at all those positions you serious?

yep QB I admit we will be better. RB we will be worse. WR we will be worse. O line we will be worse. D line we might be better...depending on DT's play. Secondary....yikes...I'll give you a push on that. Our DB's have been atrocious since the Gorlden Gurlz got here.

Side note who is this ms miyayo305 chick on twitter what does she bone all the players on all the college teams

Advertisement
Qb
Rb
Wr
Oline
Dline
Secondary

Nice effort though.

yep QB I admit we will be better. RB we will be worse. WR we will be worse. O line we will be worse. D line we might be better...depending on DT's play. Secondary....yikes...I'll give you a push on that. Our DB's have been atrocious since the Gorlden Gurlz got here.

Your drunk man **** butch davis..... And **** tim tebow is that a half a neg

Im typing fast on my ipad you get the meaning this isnt english class lol

But that's exactly it. Nobody knows what you're saying because it is illegible.

We definitely played not to lose. Weak defense, few stretch plays, and less deep throws. And you just said it. We felt like we were up by more than 13 and we went away from what was working. The end.

Advertisement
Qb
Rb
Wr
Oline
Dline
Secondary

Nice effort though.

Your drunk man. I wish the Lord and Savior Butch Davis was at Miami..... And **** tim tebow is that a half a neg

You've seen the light!

Qb
Rb
Wr
Oline
Dline
Secondary

Nice effort though.

Your drunk man **** butch davis..... And **** tim tebow is that a half a neg

Grammar ****, spelling ****, logic ****, dumb fvck ****.

Which one do you want me to be right now?

I disagree but at this point im so lit up to even argue anyone know this twitter girl she bones the whole college football team or what

Advertisement
Back