Florida State Post Game Plus/Minus

Kaaya played well 1st half

2nd half he was utter dog poo

I've been a big kaaya fan even before he got here but he looked scared in the second half. It just wasn't the same kid. The stage clearly got to him.

fvck you!

Kaaya was let down by the men charged to lead him into battle.

I'm so tired of you ******* so called "fans" throwing players under the bus.

Advertisement
Kaaya played well 1st half

2nd half he was utter dog poo

I've been a big kaaya fan even before he got here but he looked scared in the second half. It just wasn't the same kid. The stage clearly got to him.

fvck you!

Kaaya was let down by the men charged to lead him into battle.

I'm so tired of you ******* so called "fans" throwing players under the bus.

I'm not throwing anyone under the bus you mental midget. I gave an observation of something i saw in the game. That doesn't mean I thought the coaches did a great job in the second half either. Just stating what I saw. Respect others opinions.

2nd half

Kayaa pass
Run
Kayaa pass
Run
Kayaa pass coley open deep miss

Duke run
Kayaa pass
Run
Run avg 5 yds
Kayaa pass

Duke run 6
Duke 4
1st down pass to dobard for first down and fumble....

Absolute morons!!!!!

Advertisement
I can keep going and going a going ... You stupid morons!!!! Let off the pedal looking for any ****** excuse to blame the damb coach!!!!! Morons

2nd half

Kayaa pass
Run
Kayaa pass
Run
Kayaa pass coley open deep miss

Duke run
Kayaa pass
Run
Run avg 5 yds
Kayaa pass

Duke run 6
Duke 4
1st down pass to dobard for first down and fumble....

Absolute morons!!!!!

Don't post facts that don't fit their narrative!

I can keep going and going a going ... You stupid morons!!!! Let off the pedal looking for any ****** excuse to blame the damb coach!!!!! Morons

Nobody reinstated bomb so he ran off and created another screen name. Nice.

Hey *******...take your loser ******* mentality and go root for another team dip****.

Advertisement
2nd half

Brad kayaa pass
Duke johnson rush 10 yds
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 2yd
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass middle 20 yds
Duke rush 5
Duke rush 7
Yearby rush 6
Yearby rush 3
Kayaa pass deep ball to coley bad pass...
Kayaa pass

Duke rush 6
Duke rush 4
Duke rush -1
Kayaa 33 yd pass... Fumbled

Duke rush 7
Duke rush 28
Kayaa pass
Yearby 6
Yearby 4
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 1
Kayaa pass
Fg

Johnson -1
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass
Duke run
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Yearby run
Pass
Pass

Let off pedal???? Like i said think of something else or rewatch the game and step back for a minute before playing the blame game

Discuss

The simple fact this ******* is still employed right now tells me this administration doesn't give a **** about football.

You take Golden's resume and extrapolate that to any other discipline, industry, or walk of life and he'd be out of a job and untouchable. Couple that with the fact he openly flirted with another employer and it makes the whole thing that much more laughable.

What ****ed me off with Stan's fumble was that they tried to rip and he got both arms around the ball. But then he takes the second arm off the ball right after....and they get the fumble. That was just infuriating.

Unfortunately it wasn't just Kayaa they dont trust I think they don't trust the team as whole and it was really sad. Dorsett and Warlord should be featured players they are game breakers just as much as duke. Im hurt That a group of Canes will leave this school without beating FSU.

This team showed everyone that this program is a sleeping giant. Kaaya and Co. opened some eyes. We need just a spark to set us off.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This team showed everyone that this program is a sleeping giant. Kaaya and Co. opened some eyes. We just a spark to set us off

We've been a sleeping giant for a while.

We need Virginia and Pitt to do us the favor and make sure we end up with 6 losses. The heat on this fat **** would be significant then and would last all offseason...that's our only hope.

This was exhibit 12 at corching.

How do you lose when you have a 23-7 lead?

The team is mediocre and it a reflection of the leader, Golden got to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back