Florida State Post Game Plus/Minus

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+ Brad Kaaya: He's so good. Sucks we couldn't put them away.

+ Clive Walford: He's going to make some $ next year. Other than his early fumble he was a beast.

+ Duke Johnson: Another 100 yard game. Sucks we couldn't win for him.

+ Deon Bush: Big hit forced a turnover on special teams and had a pick to end the 2nd quarter.

Minus:

-Al Golden: The man is a ******* eunuch.

- Second half coaching: This staff was coaching with their nuts on the kitchen table in the 1st half. After halftime they put them back in their guilded box that's underneath the bed. I hate them.

- Sunny Odogwu: His hit out of bounds was stupid to the 9th power.

- Michael Wyche: That facemask was stupid to the 10th power.

- Standish Dobard: His fumble was at the worst possible time. Really fueled their 2nd half push.

Official Gif of this game:

ELE7mGY.gif

Thoughts?

Full recap whenever.

I'm hurting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Plus:

+ Brad Kaaya: He's so good. Sucks we couldn't put them away.

+ Clive Walford: He's going to make some $ next year. Other than his early fumble he was a beast.

+ Duke Johnson: Another 100 yard game. Sucks we couldn't win for him.

+ Deon Bush: Big hit forced a turnover on special teams and had a pick to end the 2nd quarter.

Minus:

-Al Golden: The man is a ****ing eunuch.

- Second half coaching: This staff was coaching with their nuts on the kitchen table in the 1st half. After halftime they put them back in their guilded box that's underneath the bed. I hate them.

- Sonny Odogwu: His hit out of bounds was stupid to the 9th power.

- Michael Wyche: That facemask was stupid to the 10th power.

- Standish Dobard: His fumble was at the worst possible time. Really fueled their 2nd half push.

Official Gif of this game:

ELE7mGY.gif

Thoughts?

Full recap whenever.

I'm hurting.

And your Pens stole one from my Rags...my nuts are bruised

Agree with errythang u said! 1,000%! Our "coaching" sucked AND swallowed during the second half!

People are going to come here and claim moral victories. Stop it. We gave the game away. FSU couldn't cover Miami receivers. This is on Golden, that's their nature and when the game was on the line they revert to it in the second half.

Advertisement
We should have won that game.

That tyriq tipped ball they scored on was a ******* killer.

You could feel the energy change

People are going to come here and claim moral victories. Stop it. We gave the game away. FSU couldn't cover Miami receivers. This is on Golden, that's their nature and when the game was on the line they revert to it in the second half.

With everything you said, but the last drive of the game said otherwise. NO ONE was open for the whole **** drive.

With everything you said, but the last drive of the game said otherwise. NO ONE was open for the whole **** drive.
U mean when they knew u had to throw? They couldn't cover us the whole game. Kaaya miss some throws....we could and should have thrown for 500 yards

Advertisement
All that. Best first half staff has coached in 4 years. Second half they got out coached again, but not as bad as they have other times. Even with all that, ends up refs did give noles the game. The golfer TE fumbled that ball and Lane was clearly holding on that one first down. Also, hard to believe they were not holding in the second half. Sucks that our kids had to lose that game because of that frigging luck deflection TD.

Take heart my friends, next year we will have the best QB on the field. I just hope this was good enough to help the recruiting. FSU did not beat us, they got very lucky and little help from Refs. Still sucks.

Advertisement
one ******* player beat us....******* ramsey...this **** man....dont even want get off the ******* couch

Advertisement
The guy is a loser. Plain and simple. We will never win anything with this ******* in charge.

Duke cramping? How likely is it that that happens in this game?
Losing Chick and Bush?

Advertisement
Back