Florida State Post Game Plus/Minus

I am not a Golden fan, at all, but I don't think they did as bad a job as many folks
apparently believe.
This is one game where the players didn't make enough plays, made some bad mistakes,etc.
To the players' credit, they kept fighting.
And WTF was Sunny thinking?
He was lucky he didn't get suspended for targeting.
Proud of our boys.
I think they looked (and played) tight because the coaches went with a "play not to lose" mindset in the 2nd half. Really boneheaded mistakes all night.

Advertisement
I am not a Golden fan, at all, but I don't think they did as bad a job as many folks
apparently believe.
This is one game where the players didn't make enough plays, made some bad mistakes,etc.
Proud of our boys.
I think they looked, and played tight because the coaches went with a "play not to lose" mindset in the 2nd half. Really boneheaded mistakes all night.

You "think"?

Give em **** cuz.

+ Oline did better than I thought they would, flowers coming back helped.

-pass rush. It's been non existent this year

Man I'm sick,

Last edited:
I'm going to keep saying it until I'm blue in the face.

Even at it's best...this team is a carbon copy of a Dave Wannstadt coached team. When you coach not to lose...this is the type of **** that happens.

Someone still needs to explain to me how a team this talented ENTERED this game with 3 losses.

Stop focusing on what happened tonight, the last 4 years provide a body of work that tells you everything you need to know about Al Golden.

we have no horses on DL.

that is a huge huge problem. back seven is fine. (but DP is graduating, so...)

Advertisement
Who didn't see the second half coming. I wasn't even that upset. I told my wife watch what happens. This is an Al Golden coached team. They will and did fold up. I respect the **** out of the kids and their effort, but you have to be given the chance to finish the game. I wish we didn't get up that many honestly. It would have made them have to continue to press all game.

Jon Linder ‏@LinderShowMiami 11m11 minutes ago Miramar, FL

At halftime: Al Golden to QAM "Now we have to go after them. Now we have to see if we have a killer mentality." James Coley missed the memo.

^^^^^^^

THIS IS WHAT GOLDEN SAID AT HALFTIME! HE'S THE F*CKING ONE WITHOUT A KILLER MENTALITY!!!!!!

Blaming coley is horrible, it's a bytch scapegoat move.

Completely agree.

Advertisement
Plus:

+ Brad Kaaya: He's so good. Sucks we couldn't put them away.

+ Clive Walford: He's going to make some $ next year. Other than his early fumble he was a beast.

+ Duke Johnson: Another 100 yard game. Sucks we couldn't win for him.

+ Deon Bush: Big hit forced a turnover on special teams and had a pick to end the 2nd quarter.

Minus:

-Al Golden: The man is a ****ing eunuch.

- Second half coaching: This staff was coaching with their nuts on the kitchen table in the 1st half. After halftime they put them back in their guilded box that's underneath the bed. I hate them.

- Sonny Odogwu: His hit out of bounds was stupid to the 9th power.

- Michael Wyche: That facemask was stupid to the 10th power.

- Standish Dobard: His fumble was at the worst possible time. Really fueled their 2nd half push.

Official Gif of this game:

ELE7mGY.gif

Thoughts?

Full recap whenever.

I'm hurting.

apparently believe.
Proud of our boys.

Blaming the players then huh? negged

Well, you're a fuggin simpleton so if that is what you took from my comments, I can't help you.

Oh, and stop sending stupid reputation comments.

Go fornicate your mom.

we have no horses on DL.

that is a huge huge problem. back seven is fine. (but DP is graduating, so...)

And guess what....4 years in that's all on Al Golden.

What stud ******* defensive lineman in his right mind would want to play for that *******.

Tonight further proves you can't get by on 3 stars and Juco's. You have to be able to land those elite D lineman that the state of Florida produces year after year. Golden can't coach for **** but was suppose to be a good recruiter.

Guess what...he sucks at both.

Plus:

+ Clive Walford: He's going to make some $ next year. Other than his early fumble he was a beast.

+ Deon Bush: Big hit forced a turnover on special teams and had a pick to end the 2nd quarter.

Minus:

- Second half coaching: This staff was coaching with their nuts on the kitchen table in the 1st half. After halftime they put them back in their guilded box that's underneath the bed. I hate them.

- Standish Dobard: His fumble was at the worst possible time. Really fueled their 2nd half push.

ELE7mGY.gif

Thoughts?

Full recap whenever.

I'm hurting.

apparently believe.
Proud of our boys.

Well, you're a fuggin simpleton so if that is what you took from my comments, I can't help you.

Go fornicate your mom.

Truth is abrasive to your ******?

Call me sandpaper then ****.

Advertisement
Plus:

Minus:

ELE7mGY.gif

Thoughts?

Full recap whenever.

I'm hurting.

apparently believe.
Proud of our boys.

Go fornicate your mom.

Truth is abrasive to your ******?

Call me sandpaper then ****.

You're an idiot.
Probably a sad product of the Dade County public school system.
Done with you.
Go jiggle your moma's ****ties.

-Refs
How in the world do they not even review O'Learys clear fumble?

-lack of urgency on the last drive. Did they not know they need a touchdown instead of a field goal?

-kicking extra points without getting them blocked. That's like 3 or 4 blocked this year

-National and local media is already calling it a moral victory
Anyone coming away from this game feeling positive about this coaching staff needs to swallow a shotgun.

I almost drove my car into a ditch listening to DBJ on the postgame show. He was so excited we almost won.

-Refs
How in the world do they not even review O'Learys clear fumble?

-lack of urgency on the last drive. Did they not know they need a touchdown instead of a field goal?

-kicking extra points without getting them blocked. That's like 3 or 4 blocked this year

-National and local media is already calling it a moral victory
Anyone coming away from this game feeling positive about this coaching staff needs to swallow a shotgun.

I almost drove my car into a ditch listening to DBJ on the postgame show. He was so excited we almost won.

At this point I don't even consider that piece of **** Bailey a Cane...he's an UM administration *** kisser.

A ******* disgrace. I refuse to listen to 560 Cane radio because of him.

Advertisement
Their nature is to be conservative. We will continue to get better, but will always lose when the **** is on the line. It's their nature and they won't change. Gtfomf golden

The setting was perfect and so much on the line. The best team we've had in a while. At home. Leading by 13 at the half. Break FSU's winning streak. National ranking. Ruin another of Florida State's championship hopes. So much on the line.

And we score 3 points in the second half.

So sick of everything Miami Hurricanes right now. Ask me again tomorrow. lol

Advertisement
Back