Florida State Post Game Plus/Minus

Jon Linder ‏@LinderShowMiami 11m11 minutes ago Miramar, FL

At halftime: Al Golden to QAM "Now we have to go after them. Now we have to see if we have a killer mentality." James Coley missed the memo.

^^^^^^^

THIS IS WHAT GOLDEN SAID AT HALFTIME! HE'S THE F*CKING ONE WITHOUT A KILLER MENTALITY!!!!!!

Advertisement
turtle-record-spin.gif

Hey, is that a Rega turntable?

Jon Linder ‏@LinderShowMiami 11m11 minutes ago Miramar, FL

At halftime: Al Golden to QAM "Now we have to go after them. Now we have to see if we have a killer mentality." James Coley missed the memo.

^^^^^^^

THIS IS WHAT GOLDEN SAID AT HALFTIME! HE'S THE F*CKING ONE WITHOUT A KILLER MENTALITY!!!!!!

Blaming coley is horrible, it's a bytch scapegoat move.

Advertisement
-Refs
How in the world do they not even review O'Learys clear fumble?

-lack of urgency on the last drive. Did they not know they need a touchdown instead of a field goal?

-kicking extra points without getting them blocked. That's like 3 or 4 blocked this year

-National and local media is already calling it a moral victory

-Refs
How in the world do they not even review O'Learys clear fumble?

-lack of urgency on the last drive. Did they not know they need a touchdown instead of a field goal?

-kicking extra points without getting them blocked. That's like 3 or 4 blocked this year

-National and local media is already calling it a moral victory
Anyone coming away from this game feeling positive about this coaching staff needs to swallow a shotgun.

Advertisement
And why the f*ck didn't we just spread 5 WR's on that last play?! 5 wideout means they send less on a blitz, even if two were just decoy receivers.

Plus:

+ Brad Kaaya: He's so good. Sucks we couldn't put them away.

+ Clive Walford: He's going to make some $ next year. Other than his early fumble he was a beast.

+ Duke Johnson: Another 100 yard game. Sucks we couldn't win for him.

+ Deon Bush: Big hit forced a turnover on special teams and had a pick to end the 2nd quarter.

Minus:

-Al Golden: The man is a ****ing eunuch.

- Second half coaching: This staff was coaching with their nuts on the kitchen table in the 1st half. After halftime they put them back in their guilded box that's underneath the bed. I hate them.

- Sonny Odogwu: His hit out of bounds was stupid to the 9th power.

- Michael Wyche: That facemask was stupid to the 10th power.

- Standish Dobard: His fumble was at the worst possible time. Really fueled their 2nd half push.

Official Gif of this game:

ELE7mGY.gif

Thoughts?

Full recap whenever.

I'm hurting.

I am not a Golden fan, at all, but I don't think they did as bad a job as many folks
apparently believe.
This is one game where the players didn't make enough plays, made some bad mistakes,etc.
To the players' credit, they kept fighting.
And WTF was Sunny thinking?
He was lucky he didn't get suspended for targeting.
Proud of our boys.

Worst coach in the history of the program. It's not even close anymore.

THIS team, with all the talent it has....now has FOUR ******* LOSSES in Al Golden's FOURTH ******* YEAR.

Do us all a favor and shoot yourself in the face Al. Or resign....your choice.

Minus -

The reappearance of the paddy cake ***** *** defense in the second half. Dalvin's TD late in the 4th was the same play as the one that preceded it for 10+ yard gain. Where the **** were the lbs in the middle of the field?!

Advertisement
and why the **** is lewis stealing snaps from the other receivers....no way in ******* **** should he get starter minutes...we are playing 10 on 11 on offense and defense with lewis and ******* fentress in the game...any time cook was in our backfield i knew it was a gametime cause fentress is the definition of a liability

Plus:

+ Brad Kaaya: He's so good. Sucks we couldn't put them away.

+ Clive Walford: He's going to make some $ next year. Other than his early fumble he was a beast.

+ Duke Johnson: Another 100 yard game. Sucks we couldn't win for him.

+ Deon Bush: Big hit forced a turnover on special teams and had a pick to end the 2nd quarter.

Minus:

-Al Golden: The man is a ****ing eunuch.

- Second half coaching: This staff was coaching with their nuts on the kitchen table in the 1st half. After halftime they put them back in their guilded box that's underneath the bed. I hate them.

- Sonny Odogwu: His hit out of bounds was stupid to the 9th power.

- Michael Wyche: That facemask was stupid to the 10th power.

- Standish Dobard: His fumble was at the worst possible time. Really fueled their 2nd half push.

Official Gif of this game:

ELE7mGY.gif

Thoughts?

Full recap whenever.

I'm hurting.

I am not a Golden fan, at all, but I don't think they did as bad a job as many folks
apparently believe.
This is one game where the players didn't make enough plays, made some bad mistakes,etc.
To the players' credit, they kept fighting.
And WTF was Sunny thinking?
He was lucky he didn't get suspended for targeting.
Proud of our boys.

Blaming the players then huh? negged

Advertisement
Karlos Williams fluke td was the turning point as has been stated above

Dobard's fumble seemed to be our turning point as we went to ball protection after that!

Cook beat us not Ramsay. I was praying all week he would not play after hearing injury rumors.

Great play calling in first half but we were moving with some success in 2nd half!

To me the loss is more a result of fluke and fumble than on coaching.

Would had loved to have won for the duke!

Cook scoring the go-ahead TD and throwing up the ******* 305 = minus.

Ramsey's yapping *** with the game-sealing pick = FML.

Duke on the sideline during crunch time = dammit.

Not being up 37-10 at halftime = sucks.

Dobard's fumble = WHY???

Blocked XP and then a missed FG - after a dropped TD on a beautiful pass = I'm done.

Oh, wait...all of this after VT pulls a win out of their *** to give us another chance to get to the ACCCG...

Football season sucks...AGAIN

Advertisement
Back