Florida State -LSU Game Thread

Advertisement
I'm embarrassed about the FSU jock riding I'm witnessing on this board. Guess Mario and the program should just call the ACC office Tuesday morning and forfeit. I'll call the airline Tuesday and cancel my flight for the game.

FSU looked solid tonight, LSU looked like a team that will be an also ran in the SEC. That said, lots of things on film that a competent coordinator will view as opportunities. I'll never get why some of our fans actively jock rivals like this. If you have that little faith in the program, bail. Seriously.

Advertisement
Won’t be too hard to poach a big time portal arm if they put up good numbers this year
Good luck finding a Travis like arm that’s a veteran who’s a great runner. They’ve been very fortunate with his development. He’s not a prototypical nfl guy so they’ve been lucky with that too. The star have aligned with him and all the portal hits. Next year we’ll know what Mike is all about.

Advertisement
**** anybody saying good things about FSU. But to those of us thinking it........

Sad Back To School GIF by Children Ruin Everything

The funny **** here is not a nam one of y'all who all off season swore by this *** clown Kelly will say a word now. Like anyone with a brain knows Brian Kelly is a corch who consistently wasted the most talent across the board throughout college football. Congrats LSU you gave all that money to a dude who's scared of his own shadow.
This is a terrible take. He’s got a top 5 best winning percentage of any active coach. He won the SEC west his first year as HC there. He’s gonna be just fine and might just win the West again this year.

Good luck finding a Travis like arm that’s a veteran who’s a great runner. They’ve been very fortunate with his development. He’s not a prototypical nfl guy so they’ve been lucky with that too. The star have aligned with him and all the portal hits. Next year we’ll know what Mike is all about.
They really caught lightning in a bottle

Advertisement
Advertisement
It will be difficult but it does happen. Look at Penix in Washington. They will have to replace a ton of other spots too though.

Advertisement
Back