Florida State -LSU Game Thread

Advertisement

Nah.

20230903_224156.jpg

And a 6-7 win season next year since they lose 90% of their offensive production….

I’ve been saying for awhile this is the year they do something or not
They will be in the PORTAL again next year because they are good at it. Only folks better apparently is Manny Diaz and Deion Sanders.

Norvell is beating and tampering guys into the portal. Dude was on the phone wiht verse 2min when his name hit the portal..its how he got em

Advertisement
I'm embarrassed about the FSU jock riding I'm witnessing on this board. Guess Mario and the program should just call the ACC office Tuesday morning and forfeit. I'll call the airline Tuesday and cancel my flight for the game.

FSU looked solid tonight, LSU looked like a team that will be an also ran in the SEC. That said, lots of things on film that a competent coordinator will view as opportunities. I'll never get why some of our fans actively jock rivals like this. If you have that little faith in the program, bail. Seriously.

It’s sickening dude. Congrats on FSU for being 1-0 but **** them. Let’s see how the season plays out. We’ll get our shot at them later in the year. We will be ready.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They will be in the PORTAL again next year because they are good at it. Only folks better apparently is Manny Diaz and Deion Sanders.

Norvell is beating and tampering guys into the portal. Dude was on the phone wiht verse 2min when his name hit the portal..its how he got em
I’m sure every big school tampers.

Advertisement
Back