Florida State -LSU Game Thread

LSU's defense has had one foot out the door all night, but now I think they have officially called it a night

Advertisement
These strawmen arguments are hilariously bad. There isn't a person on this board saying anything remotely close to what you are alleging. People are being facetious and joking around how they wish FSU would lose out, but most of us admit that they are a solid football team. That said, there are plenty of things that can be exploited, especially in the secondary. A lot of their plays tonight have been playground ball, and that's not a sustainable model. They have a stud at WR, which will be an issue, but let's be honest: LSU has not really forced FSU out of their comfort zone.

Maybe it's just the first game, but it's also obvious that their OL isn't nearly as good as one would believe. LSU has been getting pressure, but they are poor at finishing. Combine that with LSU consistently shooting themselves in the foot, and this outcome is what you get. This isn't going and facing Alabama Week 1 a couple of years ago, where we were hoping to merely compete. Miami should be able to enter the game in November with a fighting chance of pulling out a tough win.

I know we have people on this board that defend FSU like they have money riding on them but come on.
so they only thing you are questioning about my post is the fact that some posters on this board think FSU suck? Just that. Got it

These strawmen arguments are hilariously bad. There isn't a person on this board saying anything remotely close to what you are alleging. People are being facetious and joking around how they wish FSU would lose out, but most of us admit that they are a solid football team. That said, there are plenty of things that can be exploited, especially in the secondary. A lot of their plays tonight have been playground ball, and that's not a sustainable model. They have a stud at WR, which will be an issue, but let's be honest: LSU has not really forced FSU out of their comfort zone.

Maybe it's just the first game, but it's also obvious that their OL isn't nearly as good as one would believe. LSU has been getting pressure, but they are poor at finishing. Combine that with LSU consistently shooting themselves in the foot, and this outcome is what you get. This isn't going and facing Alabama Week 1 a couple of years ago, where we were hoping to merely compete. Miami should be able to enter the game in November with a fighting chance of pulling out a tough win.

I know we have people on this board that defend FSU like they have money riding on them but come on.
The reality is LSU has left 17 or more pts off the board through their own stupid mistakes and bad playcalling in the redzone, not because of FSU'S defense.

Advertisement
We disappeared some emoji’s. Tetra’s emojis and all his downvotes were taken away and he got mad at me over it and left. If he’s on here, it’s under a different name. I am very happy that he’s gone regardless. He started a lot of trouble with that crap and the way he would go back post by post over dozens and dozens of posts in a poster’s history and serially downvote their history was some of the weirdest, weakest, creepiest **** I’ve seen here.
Right, he abused the downvote ad-nauseum... so you had a hand with his disappearance, nice. Yea when posting incessantly turns into compulsive hit-jobs it's good to purge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back