Florida State -LSU Game Thread

only our fans think it is...which is funny since we have lived in there as well and hit more than miss....but.......

Like ive stated..play the portal and win...everything will fall into place. And fsu will do well in hs recruiting from here on out because they have already turned the tide.

Im coaching hs ball down here this year and im already hearing it from the kids about fsu while im trying to negate it lol
Mario has his work cut out for himself. Sneaky big game for him on ABC this Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I only root for the Canes. What's my name?

hate FSU. I especially hate a school that hijacks Native American culture.

As I have said and Peter Ariz said in his last show. It is better for the conference if our teams win their non-conference games.

I'm fine with us being undefeated or 1 loss ranked and facing them ranked. I'm not scared of them!!!
Eh

Only CIS ******** could use an off-topic thread to talk **** about other Canes fans...
@Angry Ibis said the portal additions that people said FSU couldn’t sustain look pretty good and you downvoted it. Verse and Coleman and Fentress look pretty good. It’s the truth and it’s not talking ****. I don’t get why some of you guys can’t be honest about what’s plain as day.

He’ll be there supposedly yes.
Will we open up the offense? He wants to see explosive offense, TVD was a superstar QB when Mario came here, are we gonna try to dominate SEC team on our homefield like UNC and FSU did with their hotshot qb at nuetral site?

Mind you I know you cant answer these question but man we need to be back asap.. This is ridiculous..

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s an FSU game thread, and their portal WR1 has 3 touchdowns, another portal WR has another 100 yards, their portal QB has 4 TDs and 1 rushing…

Don’t hate me for their portal success.
Admittedly I have not read this whole thread... but has "The unsustainable portal" been mentioned in it? If so my apologies.

Advertisement
Let's not act like Norvell won't crush in the portal again. Not hard to sell guys on being the next "verse" or "coleman" when they get drafted high and starting spot is wide open. F***** sucks but norvell has outperformed everyone's expectations as a coach.

Aside from Clemson, i dont see anyone on their schedule who can beat them aside from maybe us in a tight rivalry back and forth style game.

Advertisement
Back