Florida State -LSU Game Thread

They're pretty good. Look fast, Wr's seem decent. Travis has played quite well at QB.

Yeah I hate them, but I'm not stupid enough to not see what's going on tonight. And I am not saying you are, dont take it like that. But there are guys on this board who think FSU is a 1-11 team.

All that said I hope LSU comes back and wins

These strawmen arguments are hilariously bad. There isn't a person on this board saying anything remotely close to what you are alleging. People are being facetious and joking around how they wish FSU would lose out, but most of us admit that they are a solid football team. That said, there are plenty of things that can be exploited, especially in the secondary. A lot of their plays tonight have been playground ball, and that's not a sustainable model. They have a stud at WR, which will be an issue, but let's be honest: LSU has not really forced FSU out of their comfort zone.

Maybe it's just the first game, but it's also obvious that their OL isn't nearly as good as one would believe. LSU has been getting pressure, but they are poor at finishing. Combine that with LSU consistently shooting themselves in the foot, and this outcome is what you get. This isn't going and facing Alabama Week 1 a couple of years ago, where we were hoping to merely compete. Miami should be able to enter the game in November with a fighting chance of pulling out a tough win.

I know we have people on this board that defend FSU like they have money riding on them but come on.

Advertisement
Game set match Fla. St.

LSU lucky their schedule other than Bama is baby **** soft this year so Kelly will probably win 9….but that seats gonna start getting warm with losses like this.

I can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen on the Tiger site tonight….vary rarely go over there but I think I’ll pay them a visit.Wish I knew how to post the stuff on there like RVA does cause I’ll bet all **** breaks loose in there tonight if they lose this one.

Advertisement
Yes right... but my question still stands... I would eliminate some emojis and make people explain.
BTW... where did Tetragrammaton disappear to?
We disappeared some emoji’s. Tetra’s emojis and all his downvotes were taken away and he got mad at me over it and left. If he’s on here, it’s under a different name. I am very happy that he’s gone regardless. He started a lot of trouble with that crap and the way he would go back post by post over dozens and dozens of posts in a poster’s history and serially downvote their history was some of the weirdest, weakest, creepiest **** I’ve seen here.

Advertisement
FSU is a legit national title contender this year. No secondary in the country outside of Alabama and Georgia has a chance against these guys.

So……. About Daniels being good!!

Extremely Mid!!

1693795325419.png

Advertisement
The funny **** here is not a nam one of y'all who all off season swore by this *** clown Kelly will say a word now. Like anyone with a brain knows Brian Kelly is a corch who consistently wasted the most talent across the board throughout college football. Congrats LSU you gave all that money to a dude who's scared of his own shadow.
IMG_7487.jpeg

Guys a creep hack job..

Advertisement
Do you want fsu to win like you did last year?
I only root for the Canes. What's my name?

hate FSU. I especially hate a school that hijacks Native American culture.

As I have said and Peter Ariz said in his last show. It is better for the conference if our teams win their non-conference games.

I'm fine with us being undefeated or 1 loss ranked and facing them ranked. I'm not scared of them!!!

LSU blew it but we’re lying if FSU doesn’t look tough.

Truth is, Norvell followed Taggert and Mario followed Manny.

Difference is Mario just entered year 2 and Norvell is in year 4. Give me year 3 Mario vs year 5 Norvell any day. Year 2 Mario could make it close but he has a young team
Yeah cornrow has to replace half his transfer team lol

Advertisement
Back