Florida State -LSU Game Thread

Advertisement
We had better be able to go uptempo against these mokes or else it's going to be a long night. Travis has got the goods. He ain't the Young Jesus like the crab thief was, but he's got it together.

Advertisement
FSU’s entire offense is running around the backfield for eight seconds and waiting for a blown coverage.
it doesnt even have to be blown..lsu just have dudes standing in the middle of the field spot dropping doing nothing.

LSU just needs to stop running twist n all this bs with their dling..fsu cant block them regardless and all it does i giving running lanes for travis scrambles. Just runsh them str8 up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good points. I don’t think it’s been brought up.

I haven’t seen them tonight. Both are listed as 3rd string in their depth charts.
On the LSU 247 site depth chart for tonight’s game neither is are listed but there are 3 other true freshman out of the 10 listed.

Advertisement
He panicks when pressured in the pocket. You can't let him create by running around.
Does an amazing job of knowing he can evade most pressure and keeping his eyes down the field

But yeah it gets too much heat and he’s always been prone to implode

Tough though because you get too aggressive and don’t get home and he will kill you

Advertisement
Back