Florida State -LSU Game Thread

Advertisement
Are all the knobjobs who rooted for fsu last year still rooting for them tonight?
Don’t really care if they win or lose, I’m looking to see if UM can beat them. UM gotta redeem themselves after wat happened last season against them.

I liked lacy coming out too. I remembered we offered him when he was committed to la tech I believe. Looked like a legit big body receiver but that hit him dead in the hands. Could not have been a better throw

Advertisement
Good to know.

I use Ourlads when in need of a quick reference

Thanks for the quick reference site - much easier than sifting through post’s looking for it each Team/week.

Advertisement
Can’t stand playing against Jordan Travis types. So **** annoying. Good coverage, good or even great pressure, but he squirts out and Peter Pan’s his way for a first or launches one on you.

It's like neither team wants to win. Dumb mistakes and missed opportunities over and over. Reminds me of last year's game between these two. Each with opportunities to take control, neither does.

Exactly.

Norvell is a better schematic coach than Mario, but when it comes to program building, it's obvious that Mario has a sound strategy, that is not only sustainable, it's been proven to work at multiple places. If you are living and dying in the portal, you are basically doomed to chasing after better programs. You can't win titles this way, the programs that win, develop talent and have a pipeline. They use the portal to fill in gaps and add proven depth.
Norvell calls the plays. He is an OC.

Mario is an OL coach a d has never been an OC or called plays.

It is incorrect to say Norvell is better schematically.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back