Florida State -LSU Game Thread

The biggest thing is getting a pass rush. When LSU has gotten pressure, Travis has made really bad decisions. He should have 2 ints in this game.

Simply put, whe need to dominate the trenches on both sides of the ball.
Only when the rush keeps contain. He panics IN THE POCKET. Hence why i suggested LsU stop stunting and play him straight up on the Dline.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Angry Star Wars GIF

Advertisement
I can't quite work out how this is only a 3 point game.

Well until I saw the FSU WR evade 2 LSU players on a failed WR reverse trick play and complete a 20 yard pass. ****ery is afoot.

I don’t watch much FSU but didn’t Norvell have a pretty **** good record of his scripted plays? I could be misremembering

One thing not sure we talked a lot about Saturday was our TDs on both opening drives which probably been 20 years since that happened it feels like 😂

He sure looked good with his scripted series so far right now.

Advertisement
Dude out there playing backyard ball
That's been most of their O tonight. Lots of scramble drill stuff. I feel like I've been saying this a lot tonight, but that's not a really sustainable way to get downfield. You can get chunk plays like that, but if you can't consistently execute the basics, the backyard ball will eventually break down. LSU's D Line is getting there, they aren't finishing, they aren't nearly as athletic as previous LSU DL units, but they are strong as ****.

Advertisement
Defenders taught to over pursue to the ball but not understand the physics of the field. Is how you get an aggressive defense smoked by an athletic qb

LSU will not get to the QB rushing 4…they’re getting tied up in the middle and Jordan just spins out and runs around for 5-10 seconds until someone goes free..

Advertisement
Back