Florida State -LSU Game Thread

Advertisement
It’s amazing to me that other than Burrows who was a transfer WTF LSU cannot get a QB worth a sHT….
Why do you think they’ve had a handful of coaches the past 15 years? It’s not be they haven’t recruited well, it’s bc they haven’t hit on a QB. Flynn was the last guy before Burrow that was something other than a game manager.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been saying it for a long time. I don’t get it.

It’s crazy and that’s been through coach after coach…other than Burrow I can’t remember the last time they ready really had a better than average QB…Maybe Jamarcus Russell but he wasn’t that great either…it’s mind boggling.

Advertisement
But their D-Line is

It's what matters most. Coverage is easier if you're getting pressure. If Coach smart enough to have those defenders aligned correctly presnap and understands the hot reads of the opposing offense. It'll be a top tier defense whether the Dbs got great coverage skills or not

Advertisement
Fear no… concern yes. Gotta contain Travis or he’ll be a problem. And we’re going to need the Brown brothers to play lights outs on their receiver core.

But f’em anyway!!!
100 - I think we can get pressure, but how the dbs hold up in scramble situations will be huge question. And that fade to Keon makes me nervous about how we defend that,

Kelly was dumb man. Yeah it’s not a huge win but that gave fspoo massive confidence

If he didn’t try to run the middle that FSU showed time after time he couldn’t do they’d have TD’s and wouldn’t have to worry about not going for the FG..

Probably already brought up as I didn’t read all of the pages but where is Hakeem Williams and Jalen Brown?

I may of missed it but I haven’t seen them yet…..

Advertisement
Back