Florida QB Will Grier suspended for season...............

Prescribed Ligandrol and didn't check with trainers, was devastated when he spoke during the press conference. Obviously a huge blow but feel for him, think Treon can hold the fort. We basically play Miami 3 times down the stretch so you know we'll still get at least 9 wins

He wasn't prescribed ****. He's blaming it on an over the counter supplement. His daddy has probably been feeding him ped's since Treon posed a threat. Funny how he put on 25lbs of lean mass in a year, huh?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Prescribed Ligandrol and didn't check with trainers, was devastated when he spoke during the press conference. Obviously a huge blow but feel for him, think Treon can hold the fort. We basically play Miami 3 times down the stretch so you know we'll still get at least 9 wins

You are Al Golden's most "meaningful" win.

83d56ec97335b6981b3132e32a44c845.jpg

Don't believe a word about how it happened or what he took. The ncaa will not give out anymore info. He could have been shooting straight juice from needle.

Advertisement
All of Muschamp's defensive stud players will be out of their system by the time he's reinstated. They are ****ed!

Funny how every athlete that gets busted for PED's uses a similar excuse.

a lot of athletes do get busted for using over the counter stuff that has banned substances in it.

In this case he used SARMS which has something banned in it.

Last edited:
Advertisement

a lot of athletes do get busted for using over the counter stuff that has banned substances in it.

In this case he used SARMS which has Lagandrol in it.
Once again. Don't believe a ******* thing. Straight juice until the ncaa tells me differently

Once again. Don't believe a ******* thing. Straight juice until the ncaa tells me differently

They passed out the test results to the media...it says what he took and was tested postive for.

Has Kerwin Bell located his teeth yet?

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of jorts-wearing, sister *******, flopping, cheating, chicken-****, dumbass reptiles....

Advertisement
these guys have it hammered into their heads to get everything they put into their bodies cleared with the medical staff, even cough syrup,....Grier didn't do that and is paying the price

All organizations stress to their players to check with team staff before taking any over the counter substance. So the I accidentally took an over the counter substance that contained PED's without checking with the staff is not applicable. Either the player ignored the countless times these staffs tell players not to take over the counter supplements or these organizations just don't care and are not stressing the message about taking PED's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
you said it doesn't fly but then provided exactly what happened. He ignored them. You act like people are perfect and always listen to what other people say or abide by the rules. News flash -- they don't. People break rules, laws, etc all the time. Grier is either stupid or lazy and didn't clear it with the medical staff - or maybe he knew they would tell him he couldn't take it. I don't know. I never said grier didn't know, all I said is that it was OTC.

Like I said -- the test results were passed out. What was found in Grier is found in over the counter supplements. However it got to that point is really here nor there and I don't care...he ****ed his team is all I care about.

Last edited:
you said it doesn't fly but then provided exactly what happened. He ignored them. You act like people are perfect and always listen to what other people say or abide by the rules. News flash -- they don't. People break rules, laws, etc all the time. Grier is either stupid or lazy and didn't clear it with the medical staff - or maybe he knew they would tell him he couldn't take it. I don't know. I never said grier didn't know, all I said is that it was OTC.

Like I said -- the test results were passed out. What was found in Grier is found in over the counter supplements. However it got to that point is really here nor there and I don't care...he ****ed his team is all I care about.

Then drop the appeal and let him learn his lesson.

that would send a great message to future recruits "we don't stick up for you"

He is going to miss games...they are just going to appeal it to reduce the calendar year thing. They aren't appealing that he took it. he already admitted he took it and what he took.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back