Florida QB Will Grier suspended for season...............

CaneQueDrew

Recruit
Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 1m1 minute ago
Florida QB Will Grier suspended for season for violation of NCAA rules, source told @ESPN. 1st reported by [MENTION=4011]MIKE[/MENTION]Huguenin

Advertisement
funny.gif

LMFAO that's the best news I'll hear until "Miami has fired head coach Al Golden" on the ESPN ticker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Over ratted *** team. They lose atleast 4 games this season and end up unranked. Fug them!!!

Schadenfreude. It keeps us Canes fan going. Woooooo! Grier and his dad are two of the biggest douches going. Love it!

Advertisement
Would have preferred for them to lose 4 games with him as a QB, so they wouldn't have an excuse to rattle off to recruits.

I hate the gates, but dude's play has been the reason for their success this season. I hate Al Golden so much I'm using all Hate Gigs on him. Friends astonished I have positive comments about the Gates. Phucking Al Golden sucking up all my hate!

Would have preferred for them to lose 4 games with him as a QB, so they wouldn't have an excuse to rattle off to recruits.

I'd obviously prefer them be exposed as frauds with him at the helm but I don't think them having an excuse now is going to be a factor in our recruiting battles following this season. We're gonna be dealing with a dynamic that's probably irrelevant to whatever tales Ol Horsetoof Mac will be spinning.

Advertisement
This isn't a one season suspension. He is suspended for a year so he misses the first half of next year too.

Wow so the rule is 12 months, 365 days. That means they're stuck with Treon Harris until 10/12/16. Unless they can backload their schedule next year, they're going to struggle into the second half of the year. Maybe they can shift their pre-FSU cupcake game and Vandy to earlier in the year to compensate.

Advertisement
Back