Florida QB Will Grier suspended for season...............

I hate the gates, but dude's play has been the reason for their success this season. I hate Al Golden so much I'm using all Hate Gigs on him. Friends astonished I have positive comments about the Gates. Phucking Al Golden sucking up all my hate!

Didn't think it was possible, but I know the feeling.

Advertisement
this is what he is facing and what uf is appealing:

"Student-athletes lose one full year of eligibility for the first offense (25 percent of their total eligibility) and are withheld from competition for a full season."

so he would be out all of this season and 6 games next year + will be a junior instead of a rs sophmore.

you said it doesn't fly but then provided exactly what happened. He ignored them. You act like people are perfect and always listen to what other people say or abide by the rules. News flash -- they don't. People break rules, laws, etc all the time. Grier is either stupid or lazy and didn't clear it with the medical staff - or maybe he knew they would tell him he couldn't take it. I don't know. I never said grier didn't know, all I said is that it was OTC.

Like I said -- the test results were passed out. What was found in Grier is found in over the counter supplements. However it got to that point is really here nor there and I don't care...he ****ed his team is all I care about.

Just because it is a substance found in OTC supplements doesn't mean that is how he took it or in the concentration he took it at.

you said it doesn't fly but then provided exactly what happened. He ignored them. You act like people are perfect and always listen to what other people say or abide by the rules. News flash -- they don't. People break rules, laws, etc all the time. Grier is either stupid or lazy and didn't clear it with the medical staff - or maybe he knew they would tell him he couldn't take it. I don't know. I never said grier didn't know, all I said is that it was OTC.

Like I said -- the test results were passed out. What was found in Grier is found in over the counter supplements. However it got to that point is really here nor there and I don't care...he ****ed his team is all I care about.

Just because it is a substance found in OTC supplements doesn't mean that is how he took it or in the concentration he took it at.

ok

Advertisement
Prescribed Ligandrol and didn't check with trainers, was devastated when he spoke during the press conference. Obviously a huge blow but feel for him, think Treon can hold the fort. We basically play Miami 3 times down the stretch so you know we'll still get at least 9 wins

Listen, your sorry *** team is the only big name team in American Al Golden has ever beaten, so roll that bragging crap back into the swamp. Thanks, man. It has been two years since I could say anything good about Golden.

that would send a great message to future recruits "we don't stick up for you"

Yeah the thats a great message to send we don't want to lose recruits so if you ignore the rules it's okay we will have your back if you ***** up.

That really worked when UF "stuck up" for Aaron Hernandez while he was having trouble at UF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Imagine what the NCAA would have done if he raped someone or beat the **** out of his girlfriend!

Oh, that's right, nothing. They would have done nothing.

Gator official now saying that it wasnt Ligandrol
that was the initial rumor...he is apparently pretty dumb

@AmandaWoodUF: Grier reportedly purchased L3 Terminus from Complete Nutrition back in June

https://www.completenutrition.com/sports-nutrition/l3-series-stack/

see warning under Product Info:

WARNING: Any Person who participates in sports and/or any other competitor in sports who is subject to the WADA – Anti Doping Code, or is subject to similar codes or other rules regarding the use of supplements in sports, should not use this product. Users are responsible for consulting with a medical provider and reviewing all ingredients prior to use. Users are responsible for complying with all laws and codes regarding participation in sports.

Advertisement
HugeMuscleGrowth.jpg SuplFcts.png
QB Grier is cheater, took steroid to blow up and get lean mass! UF will forfeit games.

Prescribed Ligandrol and didn't check with trainers, was devastated when he spoke during the press conference. Obviously a huge blow but feel for him, think Treon can hold the fort. We basically play Miami 3 times down the stretch so you know we'll still get at least 9 wins

Check with trainers? He didn't because he knew he was cheating and wanted the performance benefits.

Gator official now saying that it wasnt Ligandrol
that was the initial rumor...he is apparently pretty dumb

@AmandaWoodUF: Grier reportedly purchased L3 Terminus from Complete Nutrition back in June

https://www.completenutrition.com/sports-nutrition/l3-series-stack/

see warning under Product Info:

WARNING: Any Person who participates in sports and/or any other competitor in sports who is subject to the WADA – Anti Doping Code, or is subject to similar codes or other rules regarding the use of supplements in sports, should not use this product. Users are responsible for consulting with a medical provider and reviewing all ingredients prior to use. Users are responsible for complying with all laws and codes regarding participation in sports.

Surely UF wouldn't use their relationships in the media to release info to the public they wanted people to believe would they?

surely

keep brainstorming the super conspiracies though because it is amusing. This means a great deal you, apparently.

Advertisement
surely

keep brainstorming the super conspiracies though because it is amusing. This means a great deal you, apparently.

Yeah "super conspiracies" because I have a hard time believing information coming from sources at UF provided by a UF grad. I'm sure there is no bias or vested interest there at all, nope, none.

Last edited:

No Georgia Southern.
Big break there.

Over ratted *** team. They lose atleast 4 games this season and end up unranked. Fug them!!!

How exactly are they overrated? They are playing well, have good coaching, and a roster full of potential.

go suck your dogs nutz

Dude you are a prime example of why the Amin at Miami thinks this fan base is too dumb to recognize how pathetic they are. I don't blame them as you are the bar setter.

My guess bronkaid. Said cough. It contains ephedrine. Taken correctly will shred the weight off.

Advertisement
Back