Florida QB Will Grier suspended for season...............

Prescribed Ligandrol and didn't check with trainers, was devastated when he spoke during the press conference. Obviously a huge blow but feel for him, think Treon can hold the fort. We basically play Miami 3 times down the stretch so you know we'll still get at least 9 wins

Didn't we *** rape you the last time we played?

Just checkin.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Not a fan of the turds, but I hate to see any young guy lose a year of eligibility over something STUPID.

And this was about as stupid as it gets!

I smell a rat here. Mark Emmert has close ties to LSU .The NCAA makes their ruling the week before the LSU game . Emmert is as corrupt as it gets -he is capable of anything.

Over ratted *** team. They lose atleast 4 games this season and end up unranked. Fug them!!!

How exactly are they overrated? They are playing well, have good coaching, and a roster full of potential.

go suck your dogs nutz

Dude you are a prime example of why the Amin at Miami thinks this fan base is too dumb to recognize how pathetic they are. I don't blame them as you are the bar setter.

You dont think uIf is overrated but yet I set the low bar?....OK, what ever helps you sleep at night Doggy Nuts

Advertisement
Prescribed Ligandrol and didn't check with trainers, was devastated when he spoke during the press conference. Obviously a huge blow but feel for him, think Treon can hold the fort. We basically play Miami 3 times down the stretch so you know we'll still get at least 9 wins

Listen, your sorry *** team is the only big name team in American Al Golden has ever beaten, so roll that bragging crap back into the swamp. Thanks, man. It has been two years since I could say anything good about Golden.
Lol i like. But we beat OSU too.

Listen, your sorry *** team is the only big name team in American Al Golden has ever beaten, so roll that bragging crap back into the swamp. Thanks, man. It has been two years since I could say anything good about Golden.
Lol i like. But we beat OSU too.

Yeah, I know but didn't fit want I wanted to say so I dismissed it.

Advertisement
Back