Off-Topic Florida ✈️ / Cuban Sandwich

Dog some dum sh. Was in the pool fell in wasn't expecting it, couldn't get my footing I got scraped and I think I pushed off the ground not knowing where it was. So I twisted it. I thought I got cutt I was fine walking. 30 minutes later I sat down got up couldn't put weight on it. I was like wtf and it got worse. So I just drove to Walmart to wrap this bih up limping.

Get well soon, sir! I've been hurt in Florida pool incidents multiple times in my life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG-20230810-WA0006.jpeg

Advertisement
@ben

It smacks bruh

It legitimately warms my heart to read this. Glad you enjoyed the food and got to throw up the U at the U!

It’s the real thing — no tourists, nothing fancy, but everything they make they’ve mastered and it’s the same feel inside today as it was 30 years ago.

@No_Fly_Zone ’s childhood for the win!

Truth. In this world of constant change and C.R.E.A.M., it's a special thing where people can sustain quality and not do something to mess it up!

It legitimately warms my heart to read this. Glad you enjoyed the food and got to throw up the U at the U!

Truth. In this world of constant change and C.R.E.A.M., it's a special thing where people can sustain quality and not do something to mess it up!
Yea man that ankle turn I iced it healed one day then made it. Didn't think I was going to be able to walk the next day. Probably wasn't as bad a twist as I thought. Yea and the food was great man.

Advertisement
Rental caught a flat they took it said they would provide a ride and send a ride where we don't fit. Lol

Advertisement
Normally you don't equate "Tuna Sandwiches" with Puerto Rican establishments.....but let me tell you something, might be Top 3 best Tuna Sandwiches I've ever had.....View attachment 250752
U telling me now bruh I just got back home lol. Wifey tuna sammich better probably though dead ***. I ate from some spot sazoncito or some sh for DR food. It was good but they ain't beating my fam in DR or PR food. Anything else they got em.

I'll be in Florida next week first time ever. Scared asf of planes though. I just want to know one thing. Where do I get the best Cuban sandwich ?? I'm simple asf don't judge me
Can you speak Spanish?

Advertisement
Back