Off-Topic Florida ✈️ / Cuban Sandwich

Advertisement
Aight there's one thanks bruh
1690825461854.gif

Advertisement
I'll be in Florida next week first time ever. Scared asf of planes though. I just want to know one thing. Where do I get the best Cuban sandwich ?? I'm simple asf don't judge me
gotta at least give us a general location bro, you remind me of my out of state friends that would come visit Florida and want to link up. They call me on a tuesday wanting to meet when I live in Miami and they are on the beach in Destin. That is a 9 hour drive, you might as well tell me you are in Alabama lol

gotta at least give us a general location bro, you remind me of my out of state friends that would come visit Florida and want to link up. They call me on a tuesday wanting to meet when I live in Miami and they are on the beach in Destin. That is a 9 hour drive, you might as well tell me you are in Alabama lol
Another favorite:

Oh, I have a friend who lives in Florida. Maybe you know him?

Advertisement
Luis Galindo Latin America Restaurant
898 SW 57th Ave
West Miami FL 33144

I have never felt as close to a person on an anonymous message board as I do to @ben right now.

@Ricaneswag I co-sign this. Galindo's Latin America is within about a half mile of where I grew up and I used to walk over there all the time as a kid to grab a cuban sandwich (or a steak sandwich) from the window. The bagged up Iberian ham hanging behind the counter let's you know they aren't playing games...

I have never felt as close to a person on an anonymous message board as I do to @ben right now.

@Ricaneswag I co-sign this. Galindo's Latin America is within about a half mile of where I grew up and I used to walk over there all the time as a kid to grab a cuban sandwich (or a steak sandwich) from the window. The bagged up Iberian ham hanging behind the counter let's you know they aren't playing games...
Those Iberian hams
Happy Proud Of You GIF by SYBO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man its Florida even the bodega corner store cuban sandwiches are prolly better than the best sh we got up here dead ***. I used to go to hoboken for it but they closed that spot.

Man its Florida even the bodega corner store cuban sandwiches are prolly better than the best sh we got up here dead ***. I used to go to hoboken for it but they closed that spot.

This is gonna sound random, but I found a place called The Mad Cuban in Simpsonville, SC that made great Cubans.

The kicker was that, by request, they would add stuff. I used to add ham croquetas (and sometimes plantains). Amazing. Took an extra long time in the sandwich press.

They had a brick-and-mortar, then they closed that location and went to a food truck, and now they are about to reopen a new brick-and-mortar location.

Advertisement
Back