Flemming de-commits

Not sure why we are talking about this still. We parted ways ( sounds like UM wanted a better player and Flemming wanted a different team ) And looks like we will get one committed on Friday. Both Decommits yesterday helped us as it looks like we will replace both with more talented players. Why this year's decommits are so different then last year's . Almost every time we have lost a decommit this year the staff has found a player or equal and many times better qaulity. Works for me .

Advertisement
Not sure why we are talking about this still. We parted ways ( sounds like UM wanted a better player and Flemming wanted a different team ) And looks like we will get one committed on Friday. Both Decommits yesterday helped us as it looks like we will replace both with more talented players. Why this year's decommits are so different then last year's . Almost every time we have lost a decommit this year the staff has found a player or equal and many times better qaulity. Works for me .
That doesn’t sound right. We have had lots of decommits, and not many great commits. What kids are you including in your analysis?

I read on the main board posters saying Mike Harley is going to be our #1 receiver next year... and they were excited about it.

The Fleming decommit. doesn’t directly relate to my above comment. But, I’m tired of hearing “we’ll always be fine at WR at Miami.” Because we are not.

Last edited:

i was listenign to the ivins pod earlier today and basically, the kid does have his own issues on and off field (but focusing on the field, hes a talented and explosive kid but not a good route runner and at 5'9 160, itll be tough if he isnt a tireless worker at improving his craft. he took visits to MD and Neb, which tells you that he was looking. the strategy is beter this year than in years past where wed look like fools with no backups. we were looking as he was looking. Daz is a talented kid and better product right now. well see what happens when they both enroll at their respective schools and see which worked out

Advertisement
I read on the main board posters saying Mike Harley is going to be our #1 receiver next year... and they were excited about it.

This Flemming decommits doesn’t directly relate to my above comment. But, I’m tired of hearing “we’ll always be fine at WR at Miami. Because we are not.

Wiggins/Harley/Payton...Not bad at all.

Mark Pope needs to step up like now in the slot though. Kid falls backward 7 yards every time someone breathes on him.

Marshall Few the only other scholly wr right now right? Obviously depth an issue with all these transfers.

Last edited:
Wiggins/Harley/Payton...Not bad at all.

Mark Pope needs to step up like now in the slot though. Kid falls backward 7 yards every time someone breathes on him.

Marshall Few the only other scholly wr right now right?

pope needs to get stronger. i know harley mentioned that he got stronger this past offseason and has helped him improve on the field. i do think JT will come back bc i dont think hes draftable right now and last thing kid needs to do is go home after not being drafted.

Flemming has some passionate fans in this site, JFC. I understand that for UM be in the CFP convo every year we will need SoFla best players staying home, but this commitment got to be both ways. We can’t stay recruiting Dade just for the sake of recruiting Dade, if the staff feels they have a better OOS player then take the better player.

Now, who Poitier has to kill to get the full court press from this staff?

You're searching VERY hard for something to be mad about if you're concerned with what Mack and UNC are doing

So you are not concerned that our in conference foe, who beat us with MUCH less talent, is now out recruiting us? LOL!!

Advertisement
Good for you. Glad to know you like to stick your head in the sand and ignore problems.

Not giving a **** what another team is doing means your sticking your head in the sand...... I'm just too focused on what my team is doing to give a **** what N.C is doing

Advertisement
Not giving a **** what another team is doing means your sticking your head in the sand...... I'm just too focused on what my team is doing to give a **** what N.C is doing

That explains why you constantly overate our corches. If you only focus on Miami, I could see why you would think Manny is the 5th best coach this century.

Advertisement
Pope and Wiggins will be third year kids next season. Harley a Sr. We do not have the speed we need to return to relevant nationally, and we are not restocking speed this cycle. As for getting kids faster, yawn. We don’t have magic pixie dust in our S&C program. Other major programs have better S&C than we do. So it matters a lot what we are starting with.
What are you talking about? Wiggins, Pope, Harley and JT are all 4.4 kids. Lorenzo Linguard is possibly 4.3 when healthy! We've got plenty of fast kids and we do have a good S&C programming. You really just want to make the argument that we need Flemming.

What are you his cousin or something? We don't need him or his 4.47 speed. We'll win without Flemming.

Advertisement
Back