Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
WORSHAM’S TIME IS 2 YEARS OLD !!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!

Sure. But...idk, man. I've watched his film...he's got a lot. Giving some a quick rewatch to re-confirm my original take. He looks faster in his junior and sophomore tape. He's got plenty of clips that showed he had a second gear. He's bigger now and his recent clips don't show a high end athlete, to me. Some are seeing an outside guy, but he might be better inside and I like Restrepo a lot more in that arena.

FWIW, I like Doug Emilien more than Worsham, too. Not as big, but a better athlete. Film looks like he's got some dog tendencies, too. I've seen guys like him succeed to some capacity.

It just kind of sucks that we are out here evaluating guys that really aren't studs. I'm not dragging these players. They are nice prospects, but I'd rather be here talking about Marcus Rosemy or Thaiu Jones-Bell.

Sure. But...idk, man. I've watched his film...he's got a lot. Giving some a quick rewatch to re-confirm my original take. He looks faster in his junior and sophomore tape. He's got plenty of clips that showed he had a second gear. He's bigger now and his recent clips don't show a high end athlete, to me. Some are seeing an outside guy, but he might be better inside and I like Restrepo a lot more in that arena.

FWIW, I like Doug Emilien more than Worsham, too. Not as big, but a better athlete. Film looks like he's got some dog tendencies, too. I've seen guys like him succeed to some capacity.

It just kind of sucks that we are out here evaluating guys that really aren't studs. I'm not dragging these players. They are nice prospects, but I'd rather be here talking about Marcus Rosemy or Thaiu Jones-Bell.

those studs you mentioned are like high end women on south beach. Better have some money to be in the game

Thought you cared more about player average?

Guess you flip more than a politician

You really should learn to read before you try and call someone out. I didn't say anything about what I prefer in that comment. I just stated a fact and a question. Maybe this weekend your mommy and daddy can set up a playdate with Austin and you can all work on that equation.

Advertisement
You really should learn to read before you try and call someone out. I didn't say anything about what I prefer in that comment. I just stated a fact and a question. Maybe this weekend your mommy and daddy can set up a playdate with Austin and you can all work on that equation.

From previous topics

"Clemson was outrecruited go look at class rankings"

"I don't care about class rankings, I care about player average"

"UNC out recruiting Miami

"Durf 1 more point total means out recruiting"

pick one

From previous topics

"Clemson was outrecruited go look at class rankings"

"I don't care about class rankings, I care about player average"

"UNC out recruiting Miami

"Durf 1 more point total means out recruiting"

pick one

Read the ******* porst I responded too, or better yet, ask your mommy to help you read it, so you get a better understanding of the statement. My opinion on recruiting has nothing to do with the fact I posted in that last comment.

It’s all about playmaking ability, early on in the season Miami’s yards after the catch was lacking. They have increased their yards after the catch in recent games. Speed is important but playmaking ability exceeds that , we have multiple guys they are capable of breaking those type of plays it’s just the matter of the qb ball placement being where it should be consistently and the receiver having the ability to be a playmaker
How do u make plays? Speed and explosiveness

Advertisement
Not really. UNC is the flagship program of that state. We have NEVER been. If you ever lived/visited NC you would understand.

This is true. NC State has always had a better football program, but being in the Atlantic they always been an afterthought and will never win anything big. Carolina as we saw in 2015 has a shot to win.

It’s all about perception. For whatever reason bc of the basketball program UNC has more clout in and out of state in every sport.

See baseball for example. Most of the time NC State has more in state guys, but UNC gets better talent from all over. Some of that is due to coach Fox apparently being a hard guy to like so in state guys stay away. But even when they are both good Carolina is always more talented. They are the only school here that has that kind of pull nationwide.

Advertisement
I don't think they will take too much time to develop. Restrepo, Worsham and Emilien (if he comes) are all pretty polished have faced good competition. Redding is less polished but is a grown man physically with a grown-man work ethic. We need them to play early and they should be ready.

My concern is a lack of dynamic athleticism. Those guys are more pure WRs than playmakers.

This is my concern.

Diaz, as a former DC, should want a few kids you have to identify every time they're on the field because they're more than just an X, Y, or Z WR. Kids like this are the pure athletes Miami (the area) are known for, and are the types of players most of the ACC just don't have.

this kid went to four schools in four years. chances he stays at one college his whole career? Look at his offer list.
Daz has offers from LSU Clemson, Bama, etc

Advertisement
Back