Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Pope and Harley

So are you really telling me Pope and Harley can turn 5yrd catch to a 60yrd TD? If so That's Miami Football... But the fact we only have 3 on a 50 to 60 man roster is embarrassing. We need more give me Flemming. Teach him how to run routes, Tell him if he acts like a ***** he's done, and give him a jet sweep so he can put on a show for us the FANS.

@Liberty City El

Whats your take on Fleming from a prospect standpoint? I have watched the film, obviously his speed jumps out and is a true home run threat whenever he touches the ball. I saw no harm in keeping him in this class unless there was a major red flag, and I am not really buying the Daz for Fleming swap but the fact that once he decommited he is now being linked to Nebraska and Maryland, seems odd.

Why are the SEC schools or the Ohio States or Clemsons not knocking on his door as his athletic ability in my eyes can't be questioned.

Advertisement
Pope and Wiggins will be third year kids next season. Harley a Sr. We do not have the speed we need to return to relevant nationally, and we are not restocking speed this cycle. As for getting kids faster, yawn. We don’t have magic pixie dust in our S&C program. Other major programs have better S&C than we do. So it matters a lot what we are starting with.
I disagree, Miami has speed in terms of guys running fast 40 or 100m’s. We have it at running back and tight end(not going or find many groups faster than those two groups we will have in 2020). In regards to receiver almost all of the receivers run well we just need to continue add a few guys like that. The receivers we are bringing in this year have pretty good times(Redding and restrepo. In regards to worsham we really don’t know what he runs considering his only time is from when he was in 10th grade. Have to assume he’s faster than that and looks it on film).

Receiver
Mark pope 10.6 100 m

Mike Harley is a legit mid 4.5 guy(might be slower than I originally Thought though)

Jeff Thomas if he comes back is a high 4.3 guy in the 40 yard dash

Dee wiggins reported to be a the fastest cane in mph this year

Michael Redding 4.54 40 at 6’2 195

Jeremiah Payton- ima dismiss his reported 40 time, no he’s not a blazer but he has that suddenness and enough speed. Reminds me of Ahmmon who reportedly ran a 4.68 in highschool but significantly dropped his time while at Miami.

Xavier restrepo 4.58 40 at 5’10 185
Imo , Pretty fast receiver group, just need to add a little more speed. Missing on fast guys like tutu last or the year before and now Fleming this year isn’t ideal

rb
Don Chaney 10.71 100m.
Lorenzo lingard 10.71 100m
Cam Harris 10.95 100m
Fast and explosive running back group period and you won’t find a college that has 3 rbs
With those times, not bama nor even uga.

Te- will mallory 10.99 100m
Te- Brevin Jordan unique athleticism as a tight end.
fast tight end group

Next year you'll have majority of Receivers who can't turn 5yrds into 60yrds. We need Wrs who are playmakers. If Jeff Thomas goes we only have Wiggins who kinda sorta looks like one, but I'm not quite sold just yet I need to see consistency.
It’s all about playmaking ability, early on in the season Miami’s yards after the catch was lacking. They have increased their yards after the catch in recent games. Speed is important but playmaking ability exceeds that , we have multiple guys they are capable of breaking those type of plays it’s just the matter of the qb ball placement being where it should be consistently and the receiver having the ability to be a playmaker

I know bro, you know I fvck with you too. I agree though. Hopefully we beat a solid team in the bowl game. That would have us looking good going into the off season.
I hope so man, I would like nothing better than to be wrong about this staff. At least they are showing some improvement. They were losing to bad teams earlier in the year. Now they are beating them.

Advertisement
I hope so man, I would like nothing better than to be wrong about this staff. At least they are showing some improvement. They were losing to bad teams earlier in the year. Now they are beating them.

blowing them out is the better trend for me. imagine just beating FSU and Ville by the skin of our teeth. it wouldnt show real improvement other than the breaks went our way this time around. i dont include the pitt game bc i imagine it might have been diff had a healthy williams been the QB for the entire game. by just dominating them from the outset shows me that this team may be turning the corner. closing strong in dominant fashion would be great.

Advertisement
Not really. UNC is the flagship program of that state. We have NEVER been. If you ever lived/visited NC you would understand.

this. if a kid wants to stay home and the team is semi-respectable, they have an option to there. here, were not even the flagship team of the state and are still surrounded by tons of Noles and Gators in miami.

Not really. UNC is the flagship program of that state. We have NEVER been. If you ever lived/visited NC you would understand.

This. 70% of the people in that state are Tarheel fans. Oh yeah, and ***c North Carolina.

Advertisement
Restrepo is a 4.5 guy.

Worsham is a 4.8 guy...Emilien is a 4.7 guy.

We are not talking about the same thing.

Fleming is a 4.4 guy. I wouldn't want a 4.6 WR at 5'9" 160 either...but a 4.4 guy? Yeah, we're cooking with something there.
WORSHAM’S TIME IS 2 YEARS OLD !!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!

Advertisement
Back