Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Don Quixote (abridged) | Wrong Hands | Teacher jokes, Don quixote, Funny

Advertisement
Bro just let it go. How CIS coaches operate....they pound a point, either proven wrong, or get called out then they either disappear or act like they didnt say it. So after u make ur point just let it lie. Imo. Go back to the Mario cant recruit WRs debate over the summer and how he is in love with Bro style. All disappeared.
You’re another one making **** up like there’s some mass group of people saying JoJo can’t play WR.

Its not a strawman. There are probably thousands of posts on this site daily. I have seen it where people have been talking about moving him to corner and that he is not so good etc.
No no no no no no no no no no no SupaSlurper no no no.

Some people have raised that he has higher upside at CB. Maybe even our goat CB evaluator on this board agrees??? There’s not some mass amount of posters saying he can’t play WR. It’s always possible that 1 or 2 dinguses say something stupid. But see, you once again, want to try to make this into something it’s not and rile up the Mario Bro Masses where there’s nothing but you and 1960’s old bro am radio exaggerating.

I see what you’re doing. 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

We all see 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

I think there’s been some comment that JoJo might have higher upside at CB but whatever…. That’s not saying he can’t play WR.

I hate when someone broad brushes the board regardless
100% there was talk about it, not too much that I remember though. Maybe something to the effect that Miami would prefer him at CB, and other schools would let him play WR? I'm probably talking out my *** though...

Advertisement
100% there was talk about it, not too much that I remember though. Maybe something to the effect that Miami would prefer him at CB, and other schools would let him play WR? I'm probably talking out my *** though...
Yes very minor conversation about this and yet once again, as in the case with two poRsters, you have the board as a whole being broadbrushed and grouped with that in one instance and being made to believe there’s a significant amount of posters saying JoJo isn’t good at WR.

I hate when people do this. Hate it.

Yes very minor conversation about this and yet once again, as in the case with two poRsters, you have the board as a whole being broadbrushed and grouped with that in one instance and being made to believe there’s a significant amount of posters saying JoJo isn’t good at WR.

I hate when people do this. Hate it.
Man wtf ever no one made it out to be a big deal you and the other but in trying to make it seem like a called out the masses I said what I said didn’t exaggerate a **** thing and most saw it for what it was but keep doing that thing you’re doing I’m done with this bs

Advertisement
You’re another one making **** up like there’s some mass group of people saying JoJo can’t play WR.
Bro u are a mod here, i stay away from back and forthing u since u thread banned me when u didnt like what i said. If i sit and dig up the post, u gonna say am starting up old shyyt. We literally sit and have these back and forths for days and when u feel u fit into a criticism u jump in passive aggressive. I dont make up shyyt. When im wrong about stuff i admit that, unlike alot of u. So i leave it at that simple as. Btw next thing, i didnt say anything about mass. The guy i responded to said he cant find anyone saying that, like at all. So u making up shyyt. If we being factual

Advertisement
Bro u are a mod here, i stay away from back and forthing u since u thread banned me when u didnt like what i said. If i sit and dig up the post, u gonna say am starting up old shyyt. We literally sit and have these back and forths for days and when u feel u fit into a criticism u jump in passive aggressive. I dont make up shyyt. When im wrong about stuff i admit that, unlike alot of u. So i leave it at that simple as. Btw next thing, i didnt say anything about mass. The guy i responded to said he cant find anyone saying that, like at all. So u making up shyyt. If we being factual
I thread banned you once and you’d think I robbed your house of your favorite sentimental possessions from the aftermath. It traumatized me to the point I’m afraid to thread ban you because of the impact it might have.

You are joining in with that other guy making an issue where there is none. You are now denying your role in this where you literally said:

IMG_0898.jpeg

You are one of the people who broad brush the board as guilty and admonish us for the posts of very few.

Now go find two or three posts where some ding dong says Jo Jo can’t play WR. There’s a 100 to 1 positive on here about him on this board. And contrary to how you comprehend things, if people say his highest upside is at CB or a safety, that isn’t an insult.

And stop playing with fire.

IMG_0895.gif

I thread banned you once and you’d think I robbed your house of your favorite sentimental possessions from the aftermath. It traumatized me to the point I’m afraid to thread ban you because of the impact it might have.

You are joining in with that other guy making an issue where there is none. You are now denying your role in this where you literally said:

View attachment 259502

You are one of the people who broad brush the board as guilty and admonish us for the posts of very few.

Now go find two or three posts where some ding dong says Jo Jo can’t play WR. There’s a 100 to 1 positive on here about him on this board. And contrary to how you comprehend things, if people say his highest upside is at CB or a safety, that isn’t an insult.

And stop playing with fire.

View attachment 259503
Aint no supa slurper and i know why u mad cuz i keep mentioning the clique of Mario is in love with Bro style and we cant recruit WRs. Of which u feel offended. So keep throwing petty insults knowing u can ban people like i said. Ill leave it there.

Aint no supa slurper and i know why u mad cuz i keep mentioning the clique of Mario is in love with Bro style and we cant recruit WRs. Of which u feel offended. So keep throwing petty insults knowing u can ban people like i said. Ill leave it there.
I decommitted on JJ and flipped. You missed it. We getting errrybody!

IMG_0899.jpeg

Advertisement
No no no no no no no no no no no SupaSlurper no no no.

Some people have raised that he has higher upside at CB. Maybe even our goat CB evaluator on this board agrees??? There’s not some mass amount of posters saying he can’t play WR. It’s always possible that 1 or 2 dinguses say something stupid. But see, you once again, want to try to make this into something it’s not and rile up the Mario Bro Masses where there’s nothing but you and 1960’s old bro am radio exaggerating.

I see what you’re doing. 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

We all see 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
I think ALOT of people on here just have trouble focusing on the value of words. Myself I know I responded to someone when asked about the difference in the distinction when he was switched from wr to athlete. The reason he was switched is because some staffs feel he has a higher upside at DB and he's listed as an athlete because he's been receiving offers as a db. But I'd really hope no one is saying he flat out is not good as a wr... Than again nothing surprises me anymore.

I think ALOT of people on here just have trouble focusing on the value of words. Myself I know I responded to someone when asked about the difference in the distinction when he was switched from wr to athlete. The reason he was switched is because some staffs feel he has a higher upside at DB and he's listed as an athlete because he's been receiving offers as a db. But I'd really hope no one is saying he flat out is not good as a wr... Than again nothing surprises me anymore.
This is correct. Yourself and a couple others I know made observations about the upside at DB. No one or no amounts of anyone in any sizable manner, if any, said Jo Jo can’t play WR. If one or two did it, whatever that’s not consequential. But as usual, we get a couple of poRsters on here who tried to make it as if there was even a remotely sizable portion of the board posting this, slapping that idiocy on the board as if that was a thing here. It wasn’t.

I hate when the yo-yo’s come out and do this and then admonish us and beat their chests.

Ignorance is bills. There are some that porst here that are absolutely clueless about the impact they can have with the words they porst. Won’t change anytime soon because you can’t fix stupid. There’s no cure for it.

Advertisement
Back