Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
You were probably one of the ****boys that was fine with guys like Cormani and Height "just taking visits or just talking with other staffs".

Especially in this era of the transfer portal I don't want my committed guys talking every day with other schools coaching staffs.
You’d have a solid argument if tons of other kids didn’t also take visits and stay committed. Which happens way more often than kids flipping to other schools. So your argument is flawed. ****boy

Advertisement
Interesting fact: in the late 80s/early 90s the USAF was rotating
trauma surgeons through Jackson Memorial b/c there were more realistic battlefield wounds there than any other operational field.

Up through the mid 2010s, the military still sent a program to Jackson/Ryder. They still may, though now I cannot confirm.

And, fwiw, some of the scenes I’ve witnessed there - e.g. double lung punctures after a gunshot - were heavy and frequent.

Source: I worked there for the better part of a decade. If you spent time at JHS, you likely learned a lot and also aged at the rate of a dog.

Everyone has a price.

I’m not worried about JoJo to FSU. Not even that worried about Riley to be honest.

Chance, Artavius, Pruitt…yeah I think we have reason to be at least slightly concerned. Chance especially, he’s been flaky the whole time.
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You’d have a solid argument if tons of other kids didn’t also take visits and stay committed. Which happens way more often than kids flipping to other schools. So your argument is flawed. ****boy
You'd have a solid argument if tons of kids didn't get paid to NOT take visits.

Pretty sure there were at least 5 flips to/from us last cycle and for such an important recruit for perception for Miami it's not a good look having daily contact with our rivals' coaches and planning visits to Miami's boogeyman (OSU).

Up through the mid 2010s, the military still sent a program to Jackson/Ryder. They still may, though now I cannot confirm.

And, fwiw, some of the scenes I’ve witnessed there - e.g. double lung punctures after a gunshot - were heavy and frequent.

Source: I worked there for the better part of a decade. If you spent time at JHS, you likely learned a lot and also aged at the rate of a dog.
I think the SF medics still send some people to rRyder.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The military is probably sending staff to Chicago now. Lots more bullet wounds,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hartline needs to go somewhere else plz lol I get why receivers go there, but come on kids. You won't see the field for 2 years minimum with all the elite talent they have. Wish we had this problem lol

Hartline needs to go somewhere else plz lol I get why receivers go there, but come on kids. You won't see the field for 2 years minimum with all the elite talent they have. Wish we had this problem lol
he was afraid to be an OC for a long time. Dude has bad aniexty

Advertisement
Back