Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Cribby mentioned few weeks back he’s 100% lock not going anywhere. FWIW
Who Cares So What GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

He’s not.

Let these kids get their money visiting. Why would you pass that up?
Absolutely fine and no, not going to FSU.

But it doesn’t help with optics. In its simplest form - it means a disappointing class to date and most of your top 150 kids are still taking visits. Not to play the comparison game but you don’t hear this from teams like USC, Ohio St, UGA, Oregon, etc. (and yes those teams win, I get it).

At this point I know Mario doesn’t give a rat’s *** about optics so I guess I won’t either, but it’s just another negative recruiting tool for these programs to use and exaggerate the rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Advertisement
Recruiting is funny.

Miami commit takes visits - just havin fun and collecting checks.

Other Commits visiting Miami - we are in the game/at the table

This happens every year…
Everyone has a price.

I’m not worried about JoJo to FSU. Not even that worried about Riley to be honest.

Chance, Artavius, Pruitt…yeah I think we have reason to be at least slightly concerned. Chance especially, he’s been flaky the whole time.

Everyone has a price.

I’m not worried about JoJo to FSU. Not even that worried about Riley to be honest.

Chance, Artavius, Pruitt…yeah I think we have reason to be at least slightly concerned. Chance especially, he’s been flaky the whole time.
Pruitt for sure. Country kids have lots of anti Miami influence around them 24/7. The Riley kid really seems locked in, pprioritizing him so early was the right move. But ultimately we gotta take a step forward on the field to hold & improve this class its not rocket science, don't suck and we'll be fine, suck and expect the worst.

Recruiting is funny.

Miami commit takes visits - just havin fun and collecting checks.

Other Commits visiting Miami - we are in the game/at the table

This happens every year…
Actually this is false. Remember “ percentages say a highly rated kid committed elsewhere won’t flip”? “Flipping rarely happens now”. That’s literally all over this board.

But now we should freak out because a kid committed here is visiting somebody else? I think it’s quite the opposite going on here with your take lol.

Advertisement
Actually this is false. Remember “ percentages say a highly rated kid committed elsewhere won’t flip”? “Flipping rarely happens now”. That’s literally all over this board.

But now we should freak out because a kid committed here is visiting somebody else? I think it’s quite the opposite going on here with your take lol.
I feel like he was being sarcastic

I don’t think we should freak out at all.

I’m just having my last bits of fun in Recruiting Season before the leaves turn to Evals Season …

Enjoy the foliage my friends

Winter is coming

Advertisement
The AF does that with many of their trauma nurses, surgeons, etc period. It's part of their training. My old IDMTs would go once a year to places like Baltimore, Chicago, Indianapolis, etc., to continue training, certs, etc.
You're not exactly saying anything different by naming the 2 bolded brah.

Hope not but he's taking all his visits and apparently has daily contact with FSU and others.

Doesn't sound like someone committed to me.
We constantly talk about how kids get paid for these visits. Also how we would all take free trips if we were in their shoes even if we were locked in with a school.

Some of you need to stay off the board and take a Xanax

Advertisement
We constantly talk about how kids get paid for these visits. Also how we would all take free trips if we were in their shoes even if we were locked in with a school.

Some of you need to stay off the board and take a Xanax
You were probably one of the ****boys that was fine with guys like Cormani and Height "just taking visits or just talking with other staffs".

Especially in this era of the transfer portal I don't want my committed guys talking every day with other schools coaching staffs.

Interesting fact: in the late 80s/early 90s the USAF was rotating
trauma surgeons through Jackson Memorial b/c there were more realistic battlefield wounds there than any other operational field.
They still do, so does the Army. People don’t realize what Jackson really is. It’s the third largest hospital in the country and is really the reference hospital in the state. When I rotated there is where I really understood.

Anything in the Tri-county area that is high complexity plus the keys, the Bahamas/islands, South America and the Caribbean. Even other hospital systems in the state send many of their worst patients to Jackson.

Advertisement
Back