Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk why peeps try and downplay Jojo ability at wr because he’s the fourth option for his qb behind Smith single coverage, Smith double coverage, Smith triple coverage. If he was getting the first look kid would have monster numbers right now.
Who is downplaying Jojo? On this site? I havent been in this thread much but I looked at the past couple pages. Im not seeing this downplaying. I think its pretty consistent across the fanbase at least on CIS that this kid is a stud and lucky to have him.

Who is downplaying Jojo? On this site? I havent been in this thread much but I looked at the past couple pages. Im not seeing this downplaying. I think its pretty consistent across the fanbase at least on CIS that this kid is a stud and lucky to have him.
Look harder. There have been posts talking about moving him to CB to make room for other wrs they hope Miami can flip as recently as a couple days ago.

Look harder. There have been posts talking about moving him to CB to make room for other wrs they hope Miami can flip as recently as a couple days ago.
Ok I went back a few pages to Aug 6, almost 2 months ago. Im not seeing anything. Are you talking about another thread? I just asked you a legitimate honest question. If you could give a little more guidance, that would be appreciated as Im genuinely curious. Otherwise it seems like you are cherry picking on 1 or 2 knucklehead posters that may have made a comment like that.

When Jojo committed, this board erupted like a volcano, and rightly so.

Advertisement
CIS loves the strawman argument. Been like that always
Its not a strawman. There are probably thousands of posts on this site daily. I have seen it where people have been talking about moving him to corner and that he is not so good etc.

Ok I went back a few pages to Aug 6, almost 2 months ago. Im not seeing anything. Are you talking about another thread? I just asked you a legitimate honest question. If you could give a little more guidance, that would be appreciated as Im genuinely curious. Otherwise it seems like you are cherry picking on 1 or 2 knucklehead posters that may have made a comment like that.

When Jojo committed, this board erupted like a volcano, and rightly so.
Trader in class WR. McCoy is the one playing D if he wants in from what I can tell.

Its not a strawman. There are probably thousands of posts on this site daily. I have seen it where people have been talking about moving him to corner and that he is not so good etc.
I just skimmed through this thread as now Im real curious. Nothing about this. A couple folks wondering if he can play both ways since he is such a good athlete. I dont see anyone downplaying Jojos ability at wr which you would think would be in this thread if this was a real thing. If someone said it in another thread, which Im not disputing, it would seem very strawman and not an actual real movement in the fan base.

He is our highest rated commitment. This fan base is pumped about him regardless of who else jumps in the boat from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back