2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different staff. Glen Elarbee is their OL coach, he came with Heupel. He didn't coach any of those kids except Wright, and Wright started every game for them last year and was pretty good. You also say "by some", which is relevant because we're a year out and nobody knows a ******* thing, but I've seen mocks with him as a first-rounder in 2023.

I'm not saying this dude is on par with Mirabal, but saying "UT hasn't developed linemen" isn't a valid argument when the dude developing them now has never even met the guys you're listing as examples.
I’m not sure if you’re a UTenn fan or just playing devil advocate, but whatever ill bite. The points made are valid cause there are information to back them.

On top of that, you tell me who this GLEN ELARBEE, from a different staff, has developed into a first round? 5 stars of lower. I’ll wait.

Advertisement
Thursday, 1pm: Miami is continuing to push and feels like they've made some progress as far as being able to stay competitive with NIL.

Thursday, 4pm: UT seems to surging ahead again. Dad will be key here and he seems to really be leaning UT.

Friday, 9am: Miami feels like Mom will be key here and she seems to really be leaning Miami's way. Mario and Joe have really built a relationship with her.

Friday, 2pm: USC is making inroads with his cousin. Apparently, one of their GA's has a buddy that dated a chick in middle school that later worked at Starbuck's with Francis' cousin. This appears to be a 3 team battle.

Friday, 6pm: Miami and UT paid off Francis' cousin. USC is no longer in the picture.

Saturday, 9am: Miami and UT are neck and neck here. This could go either way.

Very funny, truly, but IDGAF as long as this is the final entry:

Monday, 3pm: Mauigoa has committed to the Miami Hurricanes.

This thing is going to be a rollercoaster till Monday. Tennessee upping the bag means we are a serious threat and money is really their great equalizer. Hopefully Mario and company overcome what’s probably gonna be a record deal for a non QB.

Advertisement
This thing is going to be a rollercoaster till Monday. Tennessee upping the bag means we are a serious threat and money is really their great equalizer. Hopefully Mario and company overcome what’s probably gonna be a record deal for a non QB.
Via our Board vs Theirs, both are saying the only draw for the other is just money lol. NIL is a built it cope mechanic

I’m not sure if you’re a UTenn fan or just playing devil advocate, but whatever ill bite. The points made are valid cause there are information to back them.

On top of that, you tell me who this GLEN ELARBEE, from a different staff, has developed into a first round? 5 stars of lower. I’ll wait.

Now you're starting to make sense. If you think the kid's camp is discussing Glen Elarbee and Mirabal/Mario's track records, then you've got a valid point. But that's not what you said. You said UT has gotten a bunch of highly ranked OL and they busted, and listed all their names. None of those guys were coached by the current staff, and again, the one that has been for 1 year is projected "by some" as a first-round pick. So saying UT has wasted talent is irrelevant. That fact is about #8000 in the priority ranks of this kid making his decision.

Advertisement
Via our Board vs Theirs, both are saying the only draw for the other is just money lol. NIL is a built it cope mechanic
You’re probably right. The offer they gave that QB though makes me think they’ll pay whatever it takes.

He flamed out at Mizzou and did not leave on good terms. Not sure he's done anything worthwhile at his last 2 stops (mizzou/UCF)

I’m sure anything anyone on this site has figured out as far as player development etc., between Tennessee and Miami has already been laid out in front of the kid and the family by Mario and staff.

We aren’t going to win every battle but one thing we do know is no selling pitch won’t be exhausted and there’s not a single rock that won’t be turned over.

I ain’t sweating shlt anymore when it comes to recruiting. Gonna sit back and enjoy it.

Advertisement
Obviously the Vols can go **** themselves on this one, but Knoxville is nice and the surrounding Smokey Mountain area is one of the most beautiful places in the country. We lived in 7 states before I graduated high school, and Knxville was the best by far (although that might be a bit of damning with faint praise).

we suck again GIF

Advertisement
In a bidding war, anyone smart never tips their hand which way they're leaning. (Unless it's bull**** to drive up price) Have they wisened up to that this early in the NIL process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back