2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I assumed this was too good to be true. I’m not necessarily moping, but it’s going to be difficult for us to pull these top linemen until our product on the field gets better. I’m confident that the line will be better with Mario and Mirabal running it.
If our product on the field needs to improve than how would we describe Tennessee as the pick?

I assumed this was too good to be true. I’m not necessarily moping, but it’s going to be difficult for us to pull these top linemen until our product on the field gets better. I’m confident that the line will be better with Mario and Mirabal running it.
What has Tennessee done to pull top linemen...I'll wait till Monday cause this will be back and forth

Advertisement
But Tennessee has been just as bad or worse than we have and their current coach was 7-6 last year. I see your point if he was going to Bama or UGA.

Yeah in the Dark Souls vibe correct?

I’m not gonna lie in the event I get to sit down and play some video games I’m not really looking to amp up the frustration and anxiety lol

I’m doing it to unplug from that
It’s a fantastic game. First foray into any souls games for me. It’s definitely frustrating and you die a lot. But once you start to get up there in levels you don’t die quite as much. Just gotta make it through the beginning areas

Advertisement
Yeah in the Dark Souls vibe correct?

I’m not gonna lie in the event I get to sit down and play some video games I’m not really looking to amp up the frustration and anxiety lol

I’m doing it to unplug from that
If you're into FPS games, try Destiny 2. Lots of care free alien shooting with some of the most satisfying gunplay I've ever felt in a game.

Advertisement
Lets agree to disagree on the first statement. It will matter to the high end recruits. We still pull a solid class but we dont land the elite kids.
Yeah i agree. I just dont get how Kirby can land top classes off 8-5 with a bowl win and Texas can with 5-7, Texas A&M can losing basically 4 games 3 outa 4 years. But its beyond us now that we serious about football. But as you say agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Advertisement
“ Miami has no intention of taking a step back here. Going to be a battle through Monday”

“ 100%. Miami does not feel like they’re out at all but sounds like Tennessee is just really involved right now. “

“ I didn't intend to cause a ton of panic here. I still very much believe that Miami could potentially land his commitment next week. This one is just tight is all I was trying to relay. “

All from Gaby. This guy bro…

I’m only talking elite elite recruits. Mario is gonna recruit at a high level one way or another. I terms of the 3 programs you listed, all of them have been dedicated to football for a while regardless of results. UGA was a great program under Richt, Texas while ****** just doesn’t have as much competition and they have played for two titles in the last 2 years. 8-4 has retarded money but they also don’t have th stigma we do. The U being back has been a think any time we show a pulse and everytime we **** the bed and the negative recruiting was next level against us. They will try that again and if we don’t perform it won’t end up pretty. Now we have fallen so far that winning 10 including a bowl checks the boxes. Given our schedule this should happen but if it doesn’t best believe that negative recruiting machine will be cranked to 11.
Agree to disagree. I have alot of rebuttals, we are talking about some teams that no one, not even the parents of recruits have seen them win nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back