FireEveryoneSide Chat with Your Dearest Legend

Oh I remember. ****. It goes from bad to worse around here, brother. As bad as Al Golden was, I don't think even he ever had a game as bad as this one tonight. ******* unbelievable.

And the worst part is, there won't be any consequences. Manny is just going to look at some film, chalk it up to some bull**** excuse like Covid or lack of focus, and call it a day. And Blake James won't say ****. He doesn't even have to fire Blake Baker if he doesn't want to. Just a ******* ****show around here.

Man; u r not lying.

I said from the outset, Manny has built in excuses this season:
Covid
Limited practices
New OC
New Scheme
New Players

Blake & the superiors won’t even bat an eye.

Ohhhhh; and we won 8 games this yr vs. 6 games last yr. #progress

Advertisement
I couldn’t disagree more with this. This is the loser’s mantra: “…bags, steroids, and stars, oh my!”

CMU, FIU, GT … how do they fit in to this “highest paid” … whatever you call it.

Manny doesn’t have a recruiting issue. He’s out recruiting the teams he’s beating and losing to them too.
Manny doesn’t have a money issue. He’s comparatively paid to all of the coaches he loses to and his facilities are commensurate
Manny doesn’t have a steroid issue. Teams smaller and less talented than Miami … push them around.

you’ll hold 1 in your mouth until the swelling goes down

@The Franchise I agree 100%. How could I not? There really nothing to add other than yes we should hit reset but even firing Manure won't mean **** if we don't address the organizational root of the problem. This **** show goes deeper than lispy. We need to take a flame thrower to the entire Athletic Department. Blake James, Strawley and all the other beaurocratic sycophantic enablers of this facade which is basically nothing more than a money laundering front. Burn it all down.

Maybe Manny will Start to give an IQ test to recruits instead of handing out a scholarship to any idiot who can run a 4.5... Now you guys see why we struggle in Zone so much. Any kind of defense that takes actually football intelligence to Run we mess it up.

Advertisement
Maybe Manny will Start to give an IQ test to recruits instead of handing out a scholarship to any idiot who can run a 4.5... Now you guys see why we struggle in Zone so much. Any kind of defense that takes actually football intelligence to Run we mess it up.

Al Golden got a big reality check on the IQ of south Florida athletes when he tried to implement a Bill Belichick style scheme here.

There are two solutions: either stop recruiting three star south Florida kids whose talent isn’t worth the effort. And run a simple, basic scheme that you can rep over and over, like we did under Randy Shannon.

Al Golden got a big reality check on the IQ of south Florida athletes when he tried to implement a Bill Belichick style scheme here.

There are two solutions: either stop recruiting three star south Florida kids whose talent isn’t worth the effort. And run a simple, basic scheme that you can rep over and over, like we did under Randy Shannon.
They really do need to sit down and start discussing schematics with their recruits and see where they are and their ability to learn, that's why Clemson is so far ahead of us. Not only do they have the athletes but they run a lot of advanced NFL concepts, same with Alabama. You need legitimate intelligence to play in a Alabama defense Back 7. I wish we could be more like Wisconsin Tbh, they never get these elite athletes in recruiting but they are Smart, Hardworking and film room junkies. If we tried to run their defense we would no joke give up 55 points a Game 😅. We would have at least 2 miss assignments on every play, they would be so confused.

Get Manure the fck out of my face.
That's all you needed to say. He's not a HC. Period. We will never get back to being good, let alone great, until we're honest with ourselves. This program has been run by amateurs and clowns for 20 years. Fake head coaches hired because someone who knew nothing about football liked the narrative. Without a leader, you got nothing in football. And we got nothing.

Advertisement
We went 8-2 and made great strides. Headed in the right direction. Had a little misstep. These will be the battle cries of Manure and the administration. Vomitous. Mack Browneye dropped a Lexington Steele hammer in Manures ******** and Manure smiled and enjoyed it. Horrible.
It's also the battle cry of the sunshine pumping dolts on here! Mediocrity....Mediocrity...

It's also the battle cry of the sunshine pumping dolts on here! Mediocrity....Mediocrity...
sunshine-pumpers.jpg

That's why nerds suck. Manure will have to get his doctor's smock and stethoscope out and diagnose these problems with some deep film study. In reality, the problem with this team will not show up on film. You won't film nerd your way out of this. We didn't show up. That's the diagnosis. And the disease is a ***** HC.
for a team of pus sies you don't need a coach .... you need a **** gynecologist !

Advertisement
Manure looks like a ***** who would go slip and sliding after a ****** win. **** him and his FSU ring. All these idiots on here who keep pumping out bull**** stats without being able to truly see the game are the worse. How can a defensive minded coach be this ****** on defense? It’s absurd. Fire the **** now.

That play and Howell doing his little U thing after the score told you all you needed to know about Manure. Any legit man tells his guys, "If I was out there, I'd break that dude in half the next chance I get."

Manny has brought a bunch of slogans and gimmicks to this program. In terms of real substance, wellll.....

Today really was worse than the 98 blowout to the Cuse, the 58-0 loss to Clemson, and as you stated, the FIU defeat.

I wanted Manny to be the guy, quite frankly, I was wishing beyond all hope -- today was another stark example that he isnt

Will we ever be back is the real question. It's been 20 years and in this day and age it seems like we ain't built for it.

Asking non homers just the logical people like @The Franchise who seems like he has his marbles. I think the same way he does I just thought it the fastest as soon as we named MD coach I knew we were fuqed. I know everyone wants the d staff fired but the root is MD. This happens every coaching cycle we have.

The only way we come back is if we by accident hire an alpha male. One guy that puts together a savage staff and recruits guys away from OSU Clemson bama etc. When someone does that then we fuqin....and does it in year one.

Advertisement
Manure looks like a ***** who would go slip and sliding after a ****** win. **** him and his FSU ring. All these idiots on here who keep pumping out bull**** stats without being able to truly see the game are the worse. How can a defensive minded coach be this ****** on defense? It’s absurd. Fire the **** now.
They can't see straight they see orange and green and wins and everything's ok. We looked bad alot this year and King bailed us out. He prolly save Manny's job this year.

Will we ever be back is the real question. It's been 20 years and in this day and age it seems like we ain't built for it.

Asking non homers just the logical people like @The Franchise who seems like he has his marbles. I think the same way he does I just thought it the fastest as soon as we named MD coach I knew we were fuqed. I know everyone wants the d staff fired but the root is MD. This happens every coaching cycle we have.

The only way we come back is if we by accident hire an alpha male. One guy that puts together a savage staff and recruits guys away from OSU Clemson bama etc. When someone does that then we fuqin....and does it in year one.
back in the late 70s when Miami was on the verge of dropping football ... a miracle happened ... Howard Schnellenberger and his vision.

Canes need another miracle like that .... will it ever happen is the question !

back in the late 70s when Miami was on the verge of dropping football ... a miracle happened ... Howard Schnellenberger and his vision.

Canes need another miracle like that .... will it ever happen is the question !
Need bags nowadays to....we need a cheater. I would take Freeze in a heartbeat

Advertisement
Back