Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard firsthand from players that he’s a good, honest guy, but they don’t think he knows what he’s doing. Miami is dead until we move on from him and blake James

They play like they don’t believe in him (his coaches).

Advertisement
This is very important. Although I don't think there's any chance it happens, I'd be ****ED if Blake fired Manny and kept his own job, because it would just mean another garbage hire... Would much rather get the news that Blake is out & then let a new AD sort things out, even if it means Manny stays for another year.

If Blake and Strawley run tge next search it will be more of the same.
They have to go.

Advertisement

lmao, this ******* guy

1575174793927.png

Advertisement
Just stop.

Certain things are painfully obvious right now....
- this team does NOT respect this staff or school tradition. You could kick them in the balls and they'd still dance. You could punch them in the face and they'll lay down. Something is incredibly OFF in the locker room, practice field and offensive huddle.
- this staff can't coach themselves out of a paper bag....even a wet paper bag (evident by Enos tonight)
- Manny has no clue what to say, do, or change. The look on his face during games, just as the one in interviews after tells you all you need.
- If and when nothing changes, we will see a mass exodus like we haven't seen before. Guys will transfer, go pro, do anything to get out from this abortion of a program.
So true

Yes but I don’t want flunky Fake James anywhere near the next hire. He has to go first and get a competent AD in charge first.

Advertisement
I didn't watch the game. What was the point? The opening game ruined the season. We weren't going to be much of anything, not with a defense guaranteed to regress and nothing at quarterback. I didn't care where we fell in relation to 8-4 as long as it included a victory over Florida. Win that game and be smug for years. And it was there to be had. Florida almost seemed determined to play its worst game of the season so the Canes could benefit.

With or without Diaz, next season would still be 8-4 baseline. Are you going to fire that guy also? Because the geniuses here would expect 10-2 if not higher. After all, look at the schedule. Every brainwave type checks the schedule and assumes victory against any team he doesn't recognize as name brand Top 10.

Michigan is a heck of a team. Far above anything we have fielded in more than a decade. Yet Ohio State annihilates them. That's where the top handful of programs in college football are right now. I'm not dense enough to pretend we belong. It has been a steady uptick in talent monopolization from a few programs. Meanwhile we'll beg for a few fringe guys to be picked in the later rounds and hang around the league for a few years, so the administrators here can spend the entire offseason fooling themselves and all the gullible types that it's been coaching and nothing but coaching all along.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back