NFL Fins make multiple 1st round trades

Fvck Pitts. No Turds. Ever.
Whether the Dolfinas draft him or not, I will root for him to be a huge NFL bust.

Advertisement
All this means is the noise about them moving from tua is over. They not drafting a QB at 12..possibly a landing spot for philips or Greg..but ultimately I thought Miami needed that kid from Oregon at 3 this year..will be interesting if 49ers can pull off the Deshaun deal now..even with the bs surrounding him I’m pulling that trigger if I’m San Francisco

All this means is the noise about them moving from tua is over. They not drafting a QB at 12..possibly a landing spot for philips or Greg..but ultimately I thought Miami needed that kid from Oregon at 3 this year..will be interesting if 49ers can pull off the Deshaun deal now..even with the bs surrounding him I’m pulling that trigger if I’m San Francisco

They're at 6 now, man. Made back to back trades with the pick.

Advertisement
Chase is the only option and I think we should trade back again to 8 with Carolina.

Advertisement
You root against your pro team because they draft a player from a rival of your College team...weirdos on full display tonight
1616813619731.gif

The Fins, bro. Traded from 3 to 12 then traded from 12 to 6.
Oh. **** I still don’t think that high enough to grab the LT..maybe you get Jamar chase That’s my guy at WR this draft. But as far as pitts, I don’t think he’ll be a bust per se..but ain’t no way im drafting a **** TE top 10..idc if it was Winslow SR, gates Gonzo, sharpe or gronk. Ppl out of they mind for that

Oh. **** I still don’t think that high enough to grab the LT..maybe you get Jamar chase That’s my guy at WR this draft. But as far as pitts, I don’t think he’ll be a bust per se..but ain’t no way im drafting a **** TE top 10..idc if it was Winslow SR, gates Gonzo, sharpe or gronk. Ppl out of they mind for that
I think Chase is that guy. If he is there at 6, that would be my pick.

Pitts... he's force, but fvck him. I like the Fins, but I love the Canes. End if the day, Pitts is a ****. And I'm a loyal Cane. So I will root for his failure. Because sometimes you just need to pick a side.

Regardless though, you are right that you can't really pick a TE at 6.

Lot of recency bias in here.

Chase is the top WR in this draft.

Highly likely 3 if not 4 QB’s are taken in the top 5, ATL is the wild card. Cincy needs OL help big time, they can’t pass on Sewell for Chase. And if they do, Fins can trade back again to 8 (Carolina) or 9 (Denver). In which case Smith/Waddle/Pitts will be there.

Grier playing the long game and I love it.

I hate Uf as much as anyone but Pitts is a matchup nightmare, Gata or not.

Advertisement
Lot of recency bias in here.

Chase is the top WR in this draft.

Highly likely 3 if not 4 QB’s are taken in the top 5, ATL is the wild card. Cincy needs OL help big time, they can’t pass on Sewell for Chase. And if they do, Fins can trade back again to 8 (Carolina) or 9 (Denver). In which case Smith/Waddle/Pitts will be there.

Grier playing the long game and I love it.

Agree. Worse would be a former rival beating you up and down the field because you didn't take him.

Don't know if we can trade back any longer from where we sit. All QB should be off the board by 6 and also Sewell so why trade up?

If you want Pitts on your pro team, then I seriously doubt it.

Agree. Worse would be a former rival beating you up and down the field because you didn't take him.
Only if you care more about the pro team than the college team. Which is fine, not everyone has the same level of fandom and it certainly takes all types. Me? No, I would rather the Dolfinas not draft Pitts. I'd rather root for him to be yet another guy in the long list of **** NFL busts than to actually root for the success.

1st trade - outstanding
2nd trade - very bad, but not as bad as the 1st trade was good.

Historically the only big move-up into the top-8 for a non-QB that actually worked out was the Julio Jones trade.

Dolphins shoulda stayed at 12.

Advertisement

1st trade - outstanding
2nd trade - very bad, but not as bad as the 1st trade was good.

Historically the only big move-up into the top-8 for a non-QB that actually worked out was the Julio Jones trade.

Dolphins shoulda stayed at 12.

Fins we’re already trading with the house’s money. Sometimes if there’s a player you want it’s ok to overpay a little.

Fins we’re already trading with the house’s money. Sometimes if there’s a player you want it’s ok to overpay a little.
That's a silly aphorism, but regardless I just showed that overpaying to get a specific player (non-QB) is almost certain to be a poor transaction. NFL teams are just generally not good at identifying singular players out of a smaller group, hence why it's almost always better to trade down.

If you want Pitts on your pro team, then I seriously doubt it.

Only if you care more about the pro team than the college team. Which is fine, not everyone has the same level of fandom and it certainly takes all types. Me? No, I would rather the Dolfinas not draft Pitts. I'd rather root for him to be yet another guy in the long list of **** NFL busts than to actually root for the success.
I used to generally think that way and then I attended a Broncos/Lions game out in Denver. Something we used to do traveling to stadiums and I remember the Denver QB was beat up and I never liked him to begin with.

After the game I met that QB and he was just the nicest person. On the way out of the stadium he looked at us and said "thats ok we will get'em next time" or something similar.

Guys name was Tebow. I don't care where he played he is a class act so if you want Pitts I say get me that Dolphins Pitts jersey.

Advertisement
Back