Finally a recruiting video

Advertisement
Leave Mike Smith at end with his hand in the ground, he looks like a potential first rounder, also we need to stick with a 4-3, our class would blossom in that scheme.

I kinda REALLY like Malik Rosier... Im not counting him out because of Kaaya.

Excited about Young, Brady (Cordell Patterson), Hester and watching Jackson progress over the next 3-5 years

Hester will work wonders for us. Kid plays with edge and a chip on his shoulder. We are already 100 times better at safety by adding him and subtracting Highsmith

Advertisement
Njoku, to me, is the underrated guy in this whole class that could end up blowing up. He has a big body, knows how to shield off the DB, and wins every jumpball thrown his way. Long strider w/sneaky speed as well. Reminds me a bunch of Devin Funchess at Michigan...could be a similar player.

This class is **** strong. ****.

I know some are a bit in the middle on Owens because of his production but ****.....that kid jumps off the screen every time I see him. Looking back in a few years, Hester might be that one everyone talks about being our best pull in the class.

What I like about Owens is the fact that he is constantly laying people out. Doesn't matter if its Defense or Special Teams, he is crushing kids.

I also think Herndon is going to be legit. He's a pretty quiet, under the radar kind of guy and because of that, I think most people don't talk about him. Can't wait to see what he can do.

Advertisement
This class is **** strong. ****.

I know some are a bit in the middle on Owens because of his production but ****.....that kid jumps off the screen every time I see him. Looking back in a few years, Hester might be that one everyone talks about being our best pull in the class.

What I like about Owens is the fact that he is constantly laying people out. Doesn't matter if its Defense or Special Teams, he is crushing kids.

I also think Herndon is going to be legit. He's a pretty quiet, under the radar kind of guy and because of that, I think most people don't talk about him. Can't wait to see what he can do.

Honestly I never thought Herndon would stick. I dunno, just the timing of those commitments and the circumstances didn't seem like they would last. There's a few guys in this class, including Owens/Herndon/Young that at the time of their commitments, I didnt think they would stick. I didn't pay them much attention at first but as time went along, all 3 were impressive.

Advertisement
hester, jenkins, moten, harris, gayot, owens, young, they all play so aggressive.

Rest assured that will change.

Nice video though. Really excited about Berrios.

I was waiting for someone to bring the negativity. Didn't disappoint.

Hey, I'm just being realistic. These guys aren't gonna be aggressive in our scheme so don't get excited over that.

There are a lot of things to get excited about: Yearby making guys look silly. Berrios being a pest in the slot. Hester laying the wood. McD and Darling mauling guys.

Just don't expect the defense to be aggressive. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Question is Perryman aggressive?

Advertisement
If the person who made the video were on this site he would get he'll a rep from me just for having Big K.R.I.T on the highlights.

Our DL class is ridiculous.

Even with He Who Must Not Be Named gone, Jackson, Thomas, Harris, Smith look like raging All Stars. Adding the big boys inside to that haul is just what we needed in Jenkins, Moten, Wyche and Huertowhatever

Solid, solid, solid.

IMO, this is the first "Miami caliber" class top to bottom we have signed since 2008.

True story

Advertisement
Back