Advertisement
1. Love yearby's improved speed
2. Tyre Brady was the steal of the class
3. I'll do anythin Shalala requires to get chocolate into school
4. Njoku could end up being a legit red zone threat we haven't had in awhile
5. Idk what it is but there's something I like a lot about McCray
6. Not based on this video, but I think Herndon is gonna be really good

Herndon, Brady, M.Smith,Jenkins me likes me likes a-lot

I took McCray, Jenkins, Langham, and Rosier for sleepers...but they are legit. Rosier has some wheels, and showed some great touch in those highlights.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love that the Herald can't even spell "Yerby's" name right. Still can't believe Berrios played in the UA game with a torn ACL and didn't even know it. If Hester ends up as good as he looks here too some people might have to permanently shut up about Golden recruiting Jersey. That kid looks like a heat seeking missile.

I took McCray, Jenkins, Langham, and Rosier for sleepers...but they are legit. Rosier has some wheels, and showed some great touch in those highlights.

I think those 2 and Herndon are the 3 sleepers in this class to watch out for IMO. Hoping Mayes and Linder surprise people as well.

Advertisement
I like Hester a lot. I think he is going to do great things at Miami.

there are no last minute takes in this class.

or even "reaches"

Agree 100% and this is so important. Here's a great article (albeit by an FSU site) on our 2010 class, how it was full of reaches, and how it has haunted us for years.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2011/5/5/2154722/miami-hurricanes-2010-recruiting-class-already-a-failure

Really hit the mark. There are a couple of good players in that class, but thank God they are leaving. Talent on the roster just went WAY up.

Advertisement

or even "reaches"

Agree 100% and this is so important. Here's a great article (albeit by an FSU site) on our 2010 class, how it was full of reaches, and how it has haunted us for years.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2011/5/5/2154722/miami-hurricanes-2010-recruiting-class-already-a-failure

Really hit the mark. There are a couple of good players in that class, but thank God they are leaving. Talent on the roster just went WAY up.

my god i get sick looking at that class.

This class is **** strong. ****.

I know some are a bit in the middle on Owens because of his production but ****.....that kid jumps off the screen every time I see him. Looking back in a few years, Hester might be that one everyone talks about being our best pull in the class.

Advertisement
Rest assured that will change.

Nice video though. Really excited about Berrios.

Or maybe some of the guys we brought in before just wasn't aggressive. I mean Bush, DP, Figs, and Crawford(off top of my head) are very aggressive has that been coached out? No not really. IMO, Rayshawn Jenkins never came off as aggressive in HS and it still shows now but there is no doubt he has gotten better as a Safety for us.

It's not the individual aggressiveness. It's the fact that they'll do forced to not use it to the fullest extent.

I don't mean aggressiveness as in tackling hard, I mean that they're not going to be able to play freely. They're gonna have to think.

Okay, now I get what you mean. I agree then in part, I'll just say what I'm hoping with the aggressive players we have coming in that type of mentality will change with Coach D.

Golden said on the radio the other day he wants to play more aggressively on D.

I'll believe it when I see it.

And the conversion of a positive thread about the new recruits to another repetitive, complaining-about-the-defense thread is complete. I'm not happy with the defense either, but folks sometimes don't know when to give it a rest.

or even "reaches"

This has been documented several times on this board, that class absoulutely killed us. We are way behind teams like FSU in terms of talent, the last 3 classes will help but we still aren't there yet.

Advertisement
Back