Finally a recruiting video

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
[video=youtube;KJDOsaPkEQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJDOsaPkEQ4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUfu_KuZ9Cdg6TQVOvyv1O2g[/video]

Not cane freak but his recruiting video last year was great. We have some killas coming in. wow.

Advertisement
hester, jenkins, moten, harris, gayot, owens, young, they all play so aggressive. Young suplexed a kid. Hester and Owns are knocking off helmets left and right. Moten is tackling guys with one hand. Oh boy, these guys are animals. no wonder coach was so happy.

Advertisement
hester, jenkins, moten, harris, gayot, owens, young, they all play so aggressive.

Rest assured that will change.

Nice video though. Really excited about Berrios.

I was waiting for someone to bring the negativity. Didn't disappoint.

Hey, I'm just being realistic. These guys aren't gonna be aggressive in our scheme so don't get excited over that.

There are a lot of things to get excited about: Yearby making guys look silly. Berrios being a pest in the slot. Hester laying the wood. McD and Darling mauling guys.

Just don't expect the defense to be aggressive. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Last edited:
hester, jenkins, moten, harris, gayot, owens, young, they all play so aggressive.

Dude shut the **** up with the negativity, we get you don't like the ******* coaching. You don't have to ruin a thread about our recruits coming in by some needless comment, just enjoy the video and try to be some what positive about the class we have coming in.

Hey, I'm just being realistic. These guys aren't gonna be aggressive in our scheme so don't get excited over that.

There are a lot of things to get excited about: Yearby making guys look silly. Berrios being a pest in the slot. Hester laying the wood. McD and Darling mauling guys.

Just don't expect the defense to be aggressive.

Nobody even said anything about expecting the D to be aggressive ****head. He said THE KIDS PLAY AGGRESSIVE. Take a five minute break from your "the defense sucks" agenda, and try to be excited about these kids.

Advertisement

Just don't expect the defense to be aggressive.

Nobody even said anything about expecting the D to be aggressive ****head. He said THE KIDS PLAY AGGRESSIVE. Take a five minute break from your "the defense sucks" agenda, and try to be excited about these kids.

So the defense doesn't suck?

Or maybe some of the guys we brought in before just wasn't aggressive. I mean Bush, DP, Figs, and Crawford(off top of my head) are very aggressive has that been coached out? No not really. IMO, Rayshawn Jenkins never came off as aggressive in HS and it still shows now but there is no doubt he has gotten better as a Safety for us.

Or maybe some of the guys we brought in before just wasn't aggressive. I mean Bush, DP, Figs, and Crawford(off top of my head) are very aggressive has that been coached out? No not really. IMO, Rayshawn Jenkins never came off as aggressive in HS and it still shows now but there is no doubt he has gotten better as a Safety for us.

It's not the individual aggressiveness. It's the fact that they'll do forced to not use it to the fullest extent.

I don't mean aggressiveness as in tackling hard, I mean that they're not going to be able to play freely. They're gonna have to think.

Advertisement

It's not the individual aggressiveness. It's the fact that they'll do forced to not use it to the fullest extent.

I don't mean aggressiveness as in tackling hard, I mean that they're not going to be able to play freely. They're gonna have to think.

Okay, now I get what you mean. I agree then in part, I'll just say what I'm hoping with the aggressive players we have coming in that type of mentality will change with Coach D.

Okay, now I get what you mean. I agree then in part, I'll just say what I'm hoping with the aggressive players we have coming in that type of mentality will change with Coach D.

Golden said on the radio the other day he wants to play more aggressively on D.

I'll believe it when I see it.

golden and coach d have both said recently, they are finally brining in the personnel they need. lets see if they use it.

Advertisement
There's going to be a lot of attitude on this roster. Something we have been missing for a long long time.

Just don't expect the defense to be aggressive. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

I have never seen a bigger ***** on a message board in my life. All you do is whine and talk about how hurt your feelings are. If you're a day older than 15, you need to rethink your life.

Anyway, here are a few of my thoughts:
- Harris is an incredibly refined pass rusher. He's get an awesome first step, dips his shoulder well, gets skinny and shows great counter moves. Looks like Beasley from Clemson.
- Hester could be a superstar. Not just a hitter. High points the ball well. Amazing finisher.
- How far did Young throw that dude? Good lord he looks strong and fast.
- Craig Mack said the en word 37 times during the Yearby highlights. If Yearby can stay healthy, he looks like Warrick Dunn 2.0.
- Kayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That is all.
- It's 2014, some of these highlights look worse than the Zapruder film.
- I'd take the edge rushers in this class over any in the country.

Advertisement
Back