Figs and Blue get off

I thought I read that Blue was coming along and that Figs was freelancing. In any case, bring them both back if in fact they did not rape the girl. No brainer.

Ex-UM linebackers JaWand Blue, Alex Figueroa to enter diversion program for 1st time offenders in on-campus rape case @smillerdegnan #Canes
9:28am - 5 Nov 14

I mean, we do need LBs.......

Blue was probably gonna be a JAG, but **** I'd take Figs back.

Advertisement
https://cmgpbpcaneswatch.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/blue-figueroa-arrests.pdf

The victim was physically helpless to resist.

The defendants then admitted to performing sexual acts on the victim without her consent.

In case anyone forgot what was in the police report. They admitted to drugging her, getting her drunk, then having *** with her without her consent. They raped a 17 year old girl.

This is what im saying. This is in the police reports. The police reports are the information we have. Now obviously if we werent there we dont know for certain what happened, obviously. The police report, where they admit to doing it, and what the girl said, is more than enough to expel any student though. I just wonder how many ppl are disgusted with how FSU handled everything, and then come here and wabt Blue and Figs back on the team?

The defendants then admitted to performing sexual acts on the victim without her consent.

In case anyone forgot what was in the police report. They admitted to drugging her, getting her drunk, then having *** with her without her consent. They raped a 17 year old girl.

This is what im saying. This is in the police reports. The police reports are the information we have. Now obviously if we werent there we dont know for certain what happened, obviously. The police report, where they admit to doing it, and what the girl said, is more than enough to expel any student though. I just wonder how many ppl are disgusted with how FSU handled everything, and then come here and wabt Blue and Figs back on the team?

You guys act like that's a quote from them or something. It's a cop's interpretation of what they said, and even then, does an 18 year old kid actually know what consent means? The reality is that those buying that police report have no ******* clue how this stuff works. In fact, that police report wouldn't even be admissible evidence.

Those cats did'nt do a cot dayum thing that I did not spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of dollars trying to do myself countless times. Sadly, they succeeded.

Ugly small peckered peeps like me with no game gotta be creative, and now they calling it a crime? Ain't right.

Ex-UM linebackers JaWand Blue, Alex Figueroa to enter diversion program for 1st time offenders in on-campus rape case @smillerdegnan #Canes

You guys act like that's a quote from them or something. It's a cop's interpretation of what they said, and even then, does an 18 year old kid actually know what consent means? The reality is that those buying that police report have no ******* clue how this stuff works. In fact, that police report wouldn't even be admissible evidence.

they weren't 18. figs is 20. either way I'm glad UM handled it the way they did. we kill FSU for not suspending or booting Winston for his crap yet we want these kids back on the team? can't have it both ways.

Advertisement
I'm good on them both.

The big picture is even putting yourself or someone else in that situation. Your a football player you don't have to even get a drunk girl plenty will bust it open sober. Also, in treon case he didn't get anything not even a diversion program.

treon wasnt charged. these kids were charged w a crime and accepted a Pre trial diversion program otherwise they would have been dropped without any type of community service or probation.

I thought I read that Blue was coming along and that Figs was freelancing. In any case, bring them both back if in fact they did not rape the girl. No brainer.

lol part of their punishment is that they can never enroll at Miami or step foot on campus again.

they weren't 18. figs is 20. either way I'm glad UM handled it the way they did. we kill FSU for not suspending or booting Winston for his crap yet we want these kids back on the team? can't have it both ways.

You are comparing the two, really??? I'm curious who the **** are you? You talk a big game, tell us how you know all the info you are sharing?

Not true. The woman who is also a UM athlete didn't want to go through it. These guys will never come back to UM.

I'm familiar with diversion programs. They would not have been offerred this deal if the case against them was strong.

Seems like they didn't really do anything that bad.

Bring Eddie Johnson back too.

She wouldn't really have to do much though. She's likely already had the medical look over for physical evidence. She has probably already given her written statement.

She doesn't even necessarily have to be in the same court room with them. Feel like there's more too it than just "she didn't want to."

Advertisement
I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.

You're an idiot, dude, and obviously don't know Laura Adams. I know you are a legal guru, or occasionally hold out your creds here, but you don't know shi! Hope you never meet her. She'll wipe her *** with you. They accepted a plea with legal guidance. They lost their careers and education here. Something happened; if you don't realize that, you are a complete fool.

I don't think he's that much of an idiot. SOMETHING broke the case down. There is no way a State Attorney would let a sexual assault case go into diversion like this ... unless the SA realizes they don't have enough evidence.

I think it's likely that the SA decided to go along with the diversion because he / she wanted to save the "victim" the embarrassment if the defendants are declared innocent.

I'm good on them both.

The big picture is even putting yourself or someone else in that situation. Your a football player you don't have to even get a drunk girl plenty will bust it open sober. Also, in treon case he didn't get anything not even a diversion program.

treon wasnt charged. these kids were charged w a crime and accepted a Pre trial diversion program otherwise they would have been dropped without any type of community service or probation.

Number 1 - You do not admit guilt as a condition to entering a diversionary program in FL. I have represented many an individual (mostly those who had never been in trouble before) who preferred to take pretrial intervention even if the odds were very good that we could prevail without a trial.

Number 2 - If they go into the program and complete it successfully, they will never be on probation. Probation is a criminal justice sanction, and they will not receive any criminal justice sanction. The case will be dismissed, and they will be able to petition to expunge the case immediately after dismissal. Had they gone to trial and been acquitted, they would have to wait 10 years from the date of acquittal to file a petition to expunge.

Number 3 - They were arrested based on allegations of sexual battery on a helpless victim, but they were never charged with that.

Number 4 - They did not admit to drugging her or raping her. They admitted to drinking with her and having *** with her.

I'm good on them both.

Number 1 - You do not admit guilt as a condition to entering a diversionary program in FL. I have represented many an individual (mostly those who had never been in trouble before) who preferred to take pretrial intervention even if the odds were very good that we could prevail without a trial.

Number 2 - If they go into the program and complete it successfully, they will never be on probation. Probation is a criminal justice sanction, and they will not receive any criminal justice sanction. The case will be dismissed, and they will be able to petition to expunge the case immediately after dismissal. Had they gone to trial and been acquitted, they would have to wait 10 years from the date of acquittal to file a petition to expunge.

Number 3 - They were arrested based on allegations of sexual battery on a helpless victim, but they were never charged with that.

Number 4 - They did not admit to drugging her or raping her. They admitted to drinking with her and having *** with her.

they cant get in trouble for 9 months from today and have to complete 100 hours of community service. i didnt mean they would be on probation afterwards. Charge Charge Type Disposition
1 *** BAT/MULT PERP/F2 FELONY
2 *** BAT/MULT PERP/F2 FELONY
3 *** BAT/MULT PERP/F2
is what is listed on the clerk of courts website. so that means they weren't initially charged with this? their first charge was *** bat w a helpless victim but got transferred to another case and this is what came up

The police report that everyone wants to rely on said "helpless victim," but the State decided not to charge that. They were charged with sexual battery involving multiple perpetrators. What part of what I said in my earlier post do you not understand?

You said probation, not me. I am a criminal defense lawyer. I do it for a living. I am very good at it, having received national recognition as a trial lawyer. If you didn't mean they would be on probation, then why say probation? BTW, just about everyone gets at least one freebie in diversionary programs. **** up once, no big deal. **** up a second time, and you're pushing it.

Advertisement

lol part of their punishment is that they can never enroll at Miami or step foot on campus again.

where are you getting this crap?

where are you getting this crap?

Figueroa and Blue must agree not to try to re-enroll in the university and cannot ever return to campus.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article3583495.html#storylink=cpy

See, thats the thing about police reports. Neither of them admitted that it was without her consent. Quite the opposite. They both said it was consential. Why or how some douche takes it upon himself to Write down that they admitted to non-consensual *** is beyond me.

Just as beyond me is the reason why some of you are so ready and willing to convict these guys of a heinous crime despite the fact the state won't/can't. Classic case of he said/she said and buyers remorse on the part of the ****.

Advertisement
So this makes 3 defensive players off team out of school for one year minimum where one was never even arrested and the other two got pti for *** battery.

For those unfamiliar w criminal system in Florida, pti is universally reserved for 3rd degree felonies and less. As a prosecutor, you offer it on first time misdemeanors, when you are trying to flip defendant on another (but you'd really do a deferred prosecution agreement and set off sentencing), or when you have no case but are too ***** to just dismiss it all together because you made a poor charging decision to begin with.
Pti on *** battery falls into category three. They probably couldn't afford trial fee so took pti.

And this is nothing like Jameis. That was a cover up by school and TPD before the state attorney got case. This was a proper investigation that never should've been filed. Makes you wonder if victim flaked out on prosecutor too

Oh and the agreeing not to come on campus or re enroll is a favor to Miami so the school saves face (along w coral gables pd). School is private. They can trespass these two with or without pti agreement. They can also throw an application with figs or blue name on it in paper shredder

Last edited:

Shh, the pretend lawyers in here thought that "police reports" hold some kind of weight or have some great probative value.

No thanks.
So you find people that root for losses offensive, yet when 2 people are not charged for a crime you still label them a criminal?

Good to know.

Uhhh, you mean pleaded down from sexual assault...right? If they weren't charged with a crime, and didn't admit to something illegal, why would they need to be in a diversion program for first offenders?

And I never said I find people rooting for losses offensive. I said that I find it odd that none of those who posted here that they were rooting against Miami until AG is fired now won't own up to it with F$U up next. Not a single person has said "I'm rooting for F$U", even though they must know that beating F$U kills any hope of AG getting fired. You don't find that odd?
I didn't know that PTI/PTD was considered a plea, except in Broward. Nor did I know that taking PTI/PTD was an admission of guilt in Miami-Dade County. Learn something new every day.

Lol.

I definitely trust sebastian91 and fincane over you, man.

LOL, anytime those 2 are involved in any discussion the truth is the opposite of what they are saying.

Advertisement
Back