Figs and Blue get off

There's no need for trials or the discovery process anymore. Just look at the police report for the complete truth and determine punishment based on the report.

Advertisement
I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.

You're an idiot, dude, and obviously don't know Laura Adams. I know you are a legal guru, or occasionally hold out your creds here, but you don't know shi! Hope you never meet her. She'll wipe her *** with you. They accepted a plea with legal guidance. They lost their careers and education here. Something happened; if you don't realize that, you are a complete fool.
Yeah, I do know Laura Adams. She is the division chief of *** batt. And she indeed wipes her *** with *** offenders and most criminal defendants period. (if we are talking about badasses at the Miami SAO, Gail Levine really holds that title, but I digress)

Which is why it is extremely curious that she, out of all people, offered PTI for a slam-dunk rape case. If you don't recognize that, then I think you are the fool.

I thought I read that Blue was coming along and that Figs was freelancing. In any case, bring them both back if in fact they did not rape the girl. No brainer.

Ex-UM linebackers JaWand Blue, Alex Figueroa to enter diversion program for 1st time offenders in on-campus rape case @smillerdegnan #Canes
9:28am - 5 Nov 14

I mean, we do need LBs.......

Blue was probably gonna be a JAG, but **** I'd take Figs back.

lol part of their punishment is that they can never enroll at Miami or step foot on campus again.

where are you getting this crap?

Figueroa and Blue must agree not to try to re-enroll in the university and cannot ever return to campus.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article3583495.html#storylink=cpy

hoops156's agenda is clear since he refers to "their punishment."

I thought I read that Blue was coming along and that Figs was freelancing. In any case, bring them both back if in fact they did not rape the girl. No brainer.

lol part of their punishment is that they can never enroll at Miami or step foot on campus again.

Figueroa and Blue must agree not to try to re-enroll in the university and cannot ever return to campus.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article3583495.html#storylink=cpy

CanesInsight: Where the troglodyte making an hourly wage knows more about Miami's criminal justice system than a thread full of criminal lawyers, one of who is nationally-recognized.

Advertisement
There's no need for trials or the discovery process anymore. Just look at the police report for the complete truth and determine punishment based on the report.

Franchise, why are such damning pieces of "evidence" inadmissible at trial?
Clearly, Officers Blue and Figueroa wrote those reports themselves and had their signatures sworn in front of a notary. Therefore, there's no risk of the words in the report being someone else's interpretation of what they thought they heard or what they simply felt like writing down in order to make a case where there isn't one.

Police reports are infallible and always tell the entire true and accurate story.

CanesInsight: Where the troglodyte making an hourly wage knows more about Miami's criminal justice system than a thread full of criminal lawyers, one of who is nationally-recognized.

We have a lot of Lawyers on this site no doubt. Didn't realize you were a Lawyer. I also thought we lived in America where you are innocent till proven guilty. The posters crucifying these kids are just pathetic.

I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.

You're an idiot, dude, and obviously don't know Laura Adams. I know you are a legal guru, or occasionally hold out your creds here, but you don't know shi! Hope you never meet her. She'll wipe her *** with you. They accepted a plea with legal guidance. They lost their careers and education here. Something happened; if you don't realize that, you are a complete fool.

I'm hoping I never get railroaded on a fake rape charge in Dade like Blue and Figueroa did and that Ms. Adams never gets the chance to wipe her *** with me.

Since we're having a collegial moment here, why don't you explain to me how it's possible to have a sexual assault case where the action isn't against the alleged victim's will.

Advertisement

I would say more like regional, or east of the Mississippi, perhaps.

Thanks for the plug though.

What's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how taking PTI or PTD is an admission of guilt in Miami-Dade County.

I'm not a lawyer (thank God!). I'll leave the scum sucking parisitism to folks like you. Anyway, there are many reports in the media that they admitted to raping her without consent, which are based on the police report. That doesn't mean the police report is correct, but that's all we really have to go on here. It doesn't really matter to me what they admitted to or didn't admit to. I don't want them back, but it isn't up to me. According to the media, part of their deal is that they can't ever return to campus or re-enroll. To me, it's unfortunate that the victim doesn't want to testify. I would think these guys would want their day in court to clear their names if they didn't do anything wrong. We'll never know now.

What a shock that the same dumb asses you provide statistics and photographic evidence to of Golden's ****** coaching are the same ones that can't seem to grasp what occurred in this case. Either a lot of you are mentally challenged or you're just really ******* stupid. You've got lawyers breaking it down, and yet still you can't grasp it. Its like talking to a wall.

Advertisement

I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how taking PTI or PTD is an admission of guilt in Miami-Dade County.

I'm not a lawyer (thank God!). I'll leave the scum sucking parisitism to folks like you. Anyway, there are many reports in the media that they admitted to raping her without consent, which are based on the police report. That doesn't mean the police report is correct, but that's all we really have to go on here. It doesn't really matter to me what they admitted to or didn't admit to. I don't want them back, but it isn't up to me. According to the media, part of their deal is that they can't ever return to campus or re-enroll. To me, it's unfortunate that the victim doesn't want to testify. I would think these guys would want their day in court to clear their names if they didn't do anything wrong. We'll never know now.
If you're ever wrongly convicted of a crime, make sure you represent yourself since lawyers are such scum.

If you're ever wrongly convicted of a crime, make sure you represent yourself since lawyers are such scum.

"Everyone hates lawyers and thinks that lawyers are scumbags...until they need one, and then they look for the biggest scumbag they can find."-a South Florida attorney who represents people in stock broker malfeasance cases

What a shock that the same dumb asses you provide statistics and photographic evidence to of Golden's ****** coaching are the same ones that can't seem to grasp what occurred in this case. Either a lot of you are mentally challenged or you're just really ******* stupid. You've got lawyers breaking it down, and yet still you can't grasp it. Its like talking to a wall.

91 is all kinds of stupid... smh

Advertisement
If only someone had a small firm that specialized in this type of stuff.

Thanks for the tip, but if I've already been convicted, it wouldn't do much good at that point.

91 is all kinds of stupid... smh

I have a very high opinion of you as well.

Defended many criminoles bakc in the day, opps, I'm sorry, many criminals. They were all guilty but none ever did time. Good attorney can work system, especially for first offenders. Can't trust cops or UM administration at all, but that only does not mean these guys are innocent. I want NCs as bad as anyone, but not at the expense of young women. Cut the kids slack on grades maybe and stuff like AQM (man to man stuff) shouldn't get kid pitched, but I am too old to abandon the concept that women should be protected--even if that is not PC anymore. I for one do not think our problems come from to few thugs. Our old schools players were much more bad-*** on the field than off. Maybe not choir boys, but nothing like the image they like to portray. Look at grad rates under JJ; they were on JoePa level and much, much higher than St Bobby. Our problem is and has been since Larry, coaching not the players. You give JJ or Howard this team today and he beats Dumbo into the ground next week. What we need is menfolk for coaches not thugs for players. (Unless we can let Butch recruit, then anyone can coach.)

Advertisement
Back