Figs and Blue get off

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Ex-UM linebackers JaWand Blue, Alex Figueroa to enter diversion program for 1st time offenders in on-campus rape case @smillerdegnan #Canes
9:28am - 5 Nov 14

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm familiar with diversion programs. They would not have been offerred this deal if the case against them was strong.

Seems like they didn't really do anything that bad.

Bring Eddie Johnson back too.

( -- Basing my info on some education and personal experience with the diversion process)

Last edited:
Bring Eddie and Figs back mane...

This school needs to stand by their players and stop throwing them under the ******* bus.

Advertisement
I'm familiar with diversion programs. They would not have been offerred this deal if the case against them was strong.

This is what I figured. I think I mentioned as much on this site when story broke. Think our AD set them boys up and sent them up creek without paddle. Not backing any of their actions because I dont know them or what took place but when parents send their kids to a school I dont think they want the school to cover up for them but I dont think they want them to be guilty until proven innocent either. I think we leaned on the latter in this situation.

Anyway bad situation all around I hope everybody involved learn and grow from this, the victim and her fam, former players, the current players, admin, etc.

Advertisement
These two admitted to quite a few crimes. We were right to kick them out of school. We showed we care about all of our students not just the football players. See jarapist.

Didn't they admit to drugging and raping an underage girl? Even if the case against them is weak somehow, it still seems like what they did was pretty bad.

I want my team to win, but I can't root for guys whom I hate.

Advertisement
Can't understand why we didn't handle this the way UF handled Treon Harris. Suspend them until further notice and let the legal process play out.

These two admitted to quite a few crimes. We were right to kick them out of school. We showed we care about all of our students not just the football players. See jarapist.

Were you there when this happened? Did they have representation when they made these admissions? When they spoke to Blake did he tell them he had their back and then tell them to tell cops everything? Did they even understand questions being asked? (ex. did you rape her? Was she under age? Drunk?)

I ask because people in situations sometimes dont know whats going on, how to answer or who is in their corner, just from a legal standpoint alot of stuff seemed to go down very incorrectly. Again, I dont know facts of case, we will find out I am sure in time but it seemed like a bad situation. You dont have to cover up a crime to do things the wrong way either. You can care for all students while still respecting the right process and giving everyone involved a fair standing with judicial system.

All the pathetic people that convicted them based off of a police affidavit need to show themselves.

Advertisement
All the pathetic people that convicted them based off of a police affidavit need to show themselves.

image.jpg

Found him !

Shocking, it seems like people who said the school sold these kids out to dry and steered them towards a faulty, misguided confession were right.

Advertisement
Back