Fields disses Martell a year later? Twitter thinks so.

Advertisement
Pee-wee recognize pee-wee

(sorry, not hating on Tate, but I just had to do it)
DCB2B73C-3530-4E2F-9498-22E73FBA0C10.gif

Advertisement
I still wouldn't count out Tates for next season

Sorry the guy isn't complete garbo like some people want to think

Don't forget he also had the highest completion % in the bowl game

Do you put it on Manny when players support each other on social media? Or does this just fit the agenda? Not white knighting for Manny by any means but you don’t hear much about players getting in trouble, so does manny get credit for that too?

It's a leader's job to own all of the blame and pass out all of the credit.

Martell made a huge mistake transferring here to play in Enos’ system. I guess because his high school teammates were here, he felt comfortable but it was career suicide. Had we hired a guy like Lashlee last season, he probably would have been our starter. ****, if King hadn’t transferred here, I’d give him a good shot at starting this year. Yes, his mechanics are bad and he can be wild with passes but he’s an athlete and improviser. In a real spread system, I still believe he could have been a solid QB. It’s not like he’d be the first guy who was a better runner than passer to play quarterback. Still, I lost a lot of respect for him with the drama last year.

As for Campbell, glass houses and whatnot. Not really sure what any coach could have done about this though. Unless you’re suggesting a Randy Shannon social media ban or some other baby sitting type of deal. Most of the team is off campus at home with their families. L

Advertisement
Not to defend Campbell because he may well have been taking a shot at Tate, who really knows? But the bulls eye emoji could be in reference to the golf shot itself? I mean things aren't always that deep like people on Social Media make it out to be.
Lol it could be that or just saying fields hit a bullseye by going to Ohio state and leaving uga after the racist chant thing. Fields did ball out last year.

Advertisement
Why do you think Ryan Day gift wrapped the job to Fields over Tate?

Ryan Day wasnt gonna bring in the former #1 dual threat QB and not give him the job. I remember reading an article written by an OSU website that said basically once Fields decided on OSU it his job

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back