Fields disses Martell a year later? Twitter thinks so.

WPB Cane

Redshirt Senior
1586465649929.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone please tell me the reason why Tate gets so much hate? Did I miss something?

That's me, I never got it.

I had a feeling he wouldn't fit our system, though now he may fit better than before.....but the kid could have easily gone to TCU or Baylor or any other spread type deal with less emphasis on a pocket passer...but chose to come down here. Lack of work ethic? Rich kid wanting to live in SFLA? Maybe...but I doubt he came down here thinking about partying over football. It may have ended up that way, but I don't think that was his motivation at first. Big name program with Brevin & Bolden here...why not.

I guess the way he went about the transfer (like Fields and others) caused people to hate that he "quit" his team...or he comes from some money (not like Johnny football)..or he's white?!?! Who TF knows.

Whatever, I support him....like I do any Cane

Dude talked a lot of **** during recruiting and while at OSU and hasn't backed it up.

Did he? I don't recall that. Also, it appeared that dude came here and tried to fit in, including staying after practice to work on reps w/ Osborne. His testing numbers were way better than both JW and Perry in the off season program, yet he was buried on the depth chart. We now see that Enos was a class ***, yet the hate for Tate continues on.

I mean the fans here hate on Tate more than JW and JT4, both of whom quit on us DURING the season. So I'm just not seeing the hate. If he's not good enough to play D1 football as a QB, OK....but don't know why Miami fans continually look for ways to pick at him. Dude didn't transfer when he didn't get QB1, tried to playing WR, he's still here even though another transfer came through who's all but guaranteed the job. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Advertisement
Not a Tate fan but from a teammate's standpoint that's pretty ****ty on Campbell's parts.

Looks like Manny continues to lead the locker room

Bruh, this is a teammate who's been a massive disappointment himself. lol. I mean first of all, clearly we still have a culture problem here. For a teammate to go on to another player's page and not only agree, but respond w/ a bull's eye emoji is foul af. BUT, my ninja......u ain't in no position to call out anyone when u can barely get on the field; and when you do, opponents pin their ears back to feast.

Not a Tate fan but from a teammate's standpoint that's pretty ****ty on Campbell's parts.

Looks like Manny continues to lead the locker room

Yeah, Tate could be the biggest dlck in the book, but you don’t publicly diss a teammate like that. That’s breaking the code. And I am 100% putting this on Manny.

Any other coach with a backbone would tear Campbell a new *******. Not because he dislikes Tate, if you’ve ever played a sport, you know that there are some teammates that hate each other, but because he took it out of the house. This is the shlt that really bothers me about Manny.

You never take this shlt out of the house.

Advertisement
Back